Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionZW Lightning Blade and Leo Arms EmptyZW Lightning Blade and Leo Arms

more_horiz
My field:
Utopia with equipped Tornado Bringer and Lightning Blade.  Also a ZW - Leo Arms.

I attack with my Utopia.  Opponent activates mirror force.
Does my Leo Arms die since Lightning Blade goes to grave (Lightning Blade has an effect where ZW cards can't be destroyed) or does it stay alive since Lightning Blade protects it at the same time it was sent to the grave?  A lot like Rainbow Ruins ruling or Mecha Phantom Beastcrafts.  Curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14I48_kInVY
A video where I posted and was curious what should've happened.

descriptionZW Lightning Blade and Leo Arms EmptyRe: ZW Lightning Blade and Leo Arms

more_horiz
Lightning Blade will protect Utopia from Mirror Force and the attack will go through. I do not understand why would you think Leo Arm will be destroyed as well (if it's equipped to Utopia).

If it's not equipped to Utopia then it will be destroyed because Lightning Blade is no longer on the field.

descriptionZW Lightning Blade and Leo Arms EmptyRe: ZW Lightning Blade and Leo Arms

more_horiz
Gotcha.  Basically, send Lightning Blade to grave. Oh Shit

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply