Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

back?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
BlackWarGreymon
Centrik
Kurono
Amy Kool
DefinitelyNotXrai
PowerNova
Azaryn
11 posters

descriptionback? Emptyback?

more_horiz
looking to talk with some old friends if y'all still around, inbox me and also leave a welcome back Smile

descriptionback? EmptyRe: back?

more_horiz
Welcome back to the party

more_horiz
Think I might know you.  Welcome back.

more_horiz
Damn Azaryn, I remember the first time I have joined a forum, it was Duel Kings lol. And I was so proud with my GK deck, saying that I can beat the crap out of you :Psince you triggered me there in the intro post of mine. Then I realized the truth behind the crappy ygo world when your famous LaDD deck faced my weak GK, which was made from love in GKs only, not to beat the crap out of decks like your LaDD was. I remember one post that I think was made by you, about pirateyoshi, the guy with a cool pirate croc in avatar, which was the fearsome leader of Team Splash i think. He paid us a visit not long ago too, I was like da hell is going on with all these veterans coming back to children's card game!

But yeah, here we are, I stopped dueling and found more joy in website stuff, and I wonder what brings you back alive, old friend? ::Monkey34::

more_horiz
I don't know you, but welcome back. Smile

more_horiz
I know this guy a bit, welcome :D

more_horiz
Welcome back to the hell Smile

more_horiz
hello Surprised

more_horiz
Back when you used to be active i was known as Yugi Muto, from the KoG Academy, i was still Ra Yellow here. We used to talk in hamachi from time to time but guess you will find it hard to remember that. Anyway, good to have you back, if you're willing you can add me on skype anmar_wolffy

more_horiz
I remember you faintly anzo and I definitely do remember a yugi moto somewhere in kctau lmao wait are you wolfy? cause then i do remember you for sure, no doubt lol

And amy.. so many memories lol such a history from that day onwards

more_horiz
Lol wb sucka ;D

more_horiz
Nice to see someone return, welcome back to DA.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply