Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES! EmptyGladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES!

more_horiz
i made this deck so it can counter the tier list...so u can say it's anti-meta :D
plz i need a fast and a good deck fix/rate ty Gladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES! 1554389127

Gladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES! QOswbiN

descriptionGladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES! EmptyRe: Gladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES!

more_horiz
-1 Equip
-2 Waboku

+1 War Chariot 

I honestly don't know what else. :S

descriptionGladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES! EmptyRe: Gladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES!

more_horiz
How does this make GB's good?

more_horiz
I rate your deck a 3/10

So let me fix this thing.

No triple MST. Double only

Triple D-Prison being in Main? You crazy? Double D-Prison either main or side. Usually Side is better

No Triple Proving Ground. Too cloggy. Double at max. Single typically works best.

No equip spell. Just no

No Pot of Avarice. If you need it, you're not running Gladiator Beasts correctly.

Double Mirror Force? XP Single Mirror Force only

No Dark Bribe

Double Waboku? No. Triple in the side deck.

You need Triple War Chariot. Always

Where is your Triple Shrink?

Where are your Forbidden Lances?

Where are your Horn of the Phantom Beasts?

No Test Tiger.

Triple Equeste? Really? No. Throw a Hoplomus in

Replace Murmillo with Retiari or throw Murmillo in side deck for a Retiari

I suggest you run Thunder King

Side Deck

No Double Dust Tornado.

Light-Imprisoning is okay

Soul Drain? Really?

I don't even know what's next to Soul Drain. That's a sign to get rid of it.

The Gemini Imps are a good idea, just not for Gladiator Beasts. Droll & Lock, Maxx "C", or Breakthrough Skill are better

Mind Crush? Pff. Get rid of it

No Shockmaster

I suggest you throw Neo-Spacian Grandmole and Spirit Reaper in that Side Deck. They're good

Triple Macro is also good for the side deck.

Fiendish Chain is another option

Triple D-Fissure if you want to do that without the D-Fissure Glad build is okay

Keep the Imprisoning Mirrors

Extra Deck

You run Starlight Road and no Stardust? Fix that. Throw in a Stardust

Triple Gyzarus and Single Heraklinos

No Tiger King unless you're running the Fire Formation Gladiator Beast build

C39 is okay. I suggest replacing him with something else, like your Stardust!

Do what I mentioned above and your deck should be good

Sorry if this sounded rude. I type by thought and do not double check it to see if it sounds nice.

more_horiz
ty for reply everyone...especially naito...ty bro Gladiator Beasts ARE BACK DUDES! 1554389127

all u said is cool..only 3 things i dont suggest..:
1-dimensional fissures are very good vs e-drags and things that are "understandable" u can say they are the 2nd comp device
2-mirror force at 2 is a must..they are exclusive!
3-i only sided 1 macro since ur mobs recycle cards -.- only in case u can sacrifice ur recycling to totaly shut down ur opponents..other that that i don't think it's good Sad

ty for help <3

EDIT:forgot to mention i  suck vs 15 main deck traps users...

more_horiz
Eh, whatever you think is best for your deck

I've been playing Gladiator Beasts for a while now though. Learned most of their tricks. So, just know those suggestions are coming from a pretty good player.

Not the best though. If you're looking for some of the best, I'd suggest talking to Frisky Badger or The Nameless.

more_horiz
BUMB! c'mon ppl...i wanna get GBs to kick tier 1/2

more_horiz
Follow Naito's and you'll learn a lot.

Dat BG master D:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply