Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRaidenSnake23's room EmptyRaidenSnake23's room

more_horiz
Sup, RaidenSnake here and this is my room. All are welcome, just don't touch my decks or we'll have a problem, ya dig? I hope i'm not one of the oldest people here.. but oh well, dueling is for anyone that loves it.

descriptionRaidenSnake23's room EmptyRe: RaidenSnake23's room

more_horiz
Not really sure what I should have put but mostly that's all i could come up with haha. Plus i'm busy with making a few more decks. Gotta get all the kinks out of my calculations.

more_horiz
welcome to slifer red,... enjoy your stay

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome Smile. Btw nice avatar, Zero is the best. Also I'd rather stay a Slifer Red than any other color. Red looks best on me.

more_horiz
Hello there, welcome to the Slifer dorm. You joined at a nice time, my villa just got a few more rooms built into it, so you can rent out a room by the cooler (temperature-wise) part of the island. I apologize if I sounded like I was bragging about having a villa made just for the summer, I just can't help but mention it is all.

more_horiz
Thanks for the offer and welcome. I'll keep that in mind, but atm I think i'll stay in my room since it's just perfect for me.

more_horiz
Welcome to your dorm. I'm your leader. Kurono, or Kuro. Please. Don't call me Rono.

more_horiz
Glad to meet you. Umm, I won't ask why not to call you that so I wont haha. Also don't worry I never mess up a name, or well try not to that is.

more_horiz
Suit yourself, but the offer's always open (wink)

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifers.

You're not the oldest, probably, but if that was the case it doesn't matter. Just stay active and enjoy.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer Smile

more_horiz
good luck around here buddy ^_-

more_horiz
Thanks for the more welcomes lol. Once I get more settled in i'll probably take you up on that offer. If theirs anything I need to know i'll ask any of you. Also my room is about dueling, so you can challenge whenever you want right here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply