Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Fast & the Furious: Recruit 'em All EmptyThe Fast & the Furious: Recruit 'em All

more_horiz
The Fast & the Furious:
Recruit 'em All

This event is all about recruiting new members for DA. We have seen many of you duel almost each day regularly with random people in DN. Yeah, many times you play with people you know, but did you ever thought about how many times you create a deck or lets say just want to test a deck several times, and you do that first against random people. Anyway, the point is, many of you face random people in duels on a daily basis in DN. We want to give you opportunity to contribute to DA even if you don't play BA or SA duels, or for some other event in DA. Now, even spending time in DN can get you rewards in DA, and of course with your contribution, more respect from the administration of our site.

So, how do we participate in this event? Simply, this subforum is meant for it. You can have your own way of contacting people in DN and introducing them to DA, but let us tell you few tactics. You can simply go and randomly PM members there and start a talk. There you would tell them about our academy and link them to visit us. You would encourage them to register by saying the benefits they can have in a community with all the events and stuff, against the boring meaningless duels in DN for nothing. People might tell you, you cannot advertise in DN like this, but who says this is advertising? It might be, but if you speak with someone to make his dueling experience full of joy while you don't sell anything nor have any money profit out of it, who cares how they call that, it is a good thing to do and no one can ban you for it unless you go crazy and just randomly spam DA link in PMs. Another way to do it, better one, after the duel is over, or in the middle of it, telling about DA and how awesome place it is. Then, the people will really see the point and come here to register. You know, like "Would you mind if I introduce you to a completely new environment and bring some fun to your dueling?" etc. There are more ways, but these will do fine.

After they register here, you open up a topic in this subforum, linking to introduction post of that member there + provide the screen of your conversation in DN. Then we would reward you with 100 DP for each member recruited like that. But, there is more to come. You may wonder why we called it the fast & the furious lol. The speed is important here, you know?! Thing is, this is a competition where the one who recruits most people in a week, will get staff position of an Assistant. We do that because we all know it is not so easy thing to do, but it is a high contribution to DA. This is an easy offer for staff position, but don't think that any staff position in DA is underrated. Our Assistants have always more chances to become Moderators than regular members because being Assistant is a proof that you already have high contribution to DA. The role of this Assistant will be about recruiting business later on.

Help yourself by helping DA get more members so that we all can enjoy a better place!

Event starts from now, 22th of June GMT (+1) and lasts 7 days, with ending on 29th of June GMT (+1)!

Be the first and get to your Assistant position!

Note: Please do not create double accounts or fake the recruiting on some other way, that always results in an IP ban forever.

descriptionThe Fast & the Furious: Recruit 'em All EmptyRe: The Fast & the Furious: Recruit 'em All

more_horiz
We'll have more members :Dbut what if none of them are active?

descriptionThe Fast & the Furious: Recruit 'em All EmptyRe: The Fast & the Furious: Recruit 'em All

more_horiz
I dont like most of the people I duel and also the problem is if I beat the opponent I wouldnt want them to join since they are pretty bad compared to me since most people are, and also if I lose I wouldnt want to recruit them because I hate losing so I dont see how this will work atleast for me it wont

more_horiz
Just don't go into rated dueling.  Razz  We'll be good.

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
I dont like most of the people I duel and also the problem is if I beat the opponent I wouldnt want them to join since they are pretty bad compared to me since most people are, and also if I lose I wouldnt want to recruit them because I hate losing so I dont see how this will work atleast for me it wont
being nice usually helps.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
We'll have more members :Dbut what if none of them are active?

Simple. We find them, hunt them down, and threaten to do something nasty to them if they aren't active. Like make them put up with Anzobuse

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum