Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiondragonic deck deli EST: june 2013 Emptydragonic deck deli EST: june 2013

more_horiz
hello. i'm dragonic. this is my deck shop. And i have a promise to make you. here i will do my best to provide you with the best deck at your demand that i can give you. at the cheapest i can reason.

pricing:
main deck: 
40-50 cards: 80 DP
51-60 cards: 100 DP
side deck: 50 DP
extra deck: 80 DP
deck list: 10 DP
deck Fix:100 DP
full package: 200 DP
Archtype:not availible ATM

special offers (fulltime):
if you have less than 200 DP and buy a full packagei will take 80 DP off the price.

monthly offer:
for the month of june if you buy a deck the deck list is free.

request form:
quantity
main deck;
any cards you want specifically
number of monsters
number of tributes
number of spells
number of different types of spells
number of traps
number of types of traps
side deck;
you name it you got it
extra deck;
number of fusions
number of synchros
number of xyzs

OR,

deck fix form:
deck list:

warning: i work on a first come first  serve basis deck making and fixing might take a while.

descriptiondragonic deck deli EST: june 2013 EmptyRe: dragonic deck deli EST: june 2013

more_horiz
You ordered?

descriptiondragonic deck deli EST: june 2013 EmptyRe: dragonic deck deli EST: june 2013

more_horiz
UH, NO.

more_horiz
You don't have enough DPs to buy a deck shop.

more_horiz
THEN HOW DO I DELETE THIS..

more_horiz
If you can't delete this yourself, wait for a mod to lock it and delete it. You need to make 900 DP to purchase a Deck Shop at the main shop. It sounds like a lot, but it's not that much if you participate in some activities like the lottery or dueling. (except classes. They favor friends and Obelisks so you never get DP rewards).

more_horiz
WHELP,

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply