Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy application (Soon going to be Obelisk Blue) EmptyMy application (Soon going to be Obelisk Blue)

more_horiz
Hi, my name is Zach. I have been dueling in real life and online for a while, but I recently started back up and got myself a IRL 40-card deck along with 40-60 card decks online. If you want to duel me online you can find me on Dueling Network as Megalandrys, and the same on YGOPRO, which I use more as it's automatic. My deck in IRL is better if I say so myself, because of all it's combos. I created a deck on YGOPRO for mine, my brothers, a Flame Deck, a Gem-Knight/Gemini Deck, and two others. If you ever duel me on YGOPRO, you can tell me which one to use! On DN, well, I only have two, one much like my own and own much different. I will use the first on that. None of you cry when I beat you and make my way to Obelisk Blue, 'cause I feel like Jaden Yuki, I'm absolutely flawless. So get your game on and get ready for a new Supreme King. I know, very cocky, but I'd rather be a Jaden then a Cyrus. Thank you for your time.

descriptionMy application (Soon going to be Obelisk Blue) EmptyRe: My application (Soon going to be Obelisk Blue)

more_horiz
Hmm,... Welcome to DA,..... Keep Silent

descriptionMy application (Soon going to be Obelisk Blue) EmptyRe: My application (Soon going to be Obelisk Blue)

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, and for once I agree with Zelkrof on the quiet thing.

more_horiz
Soon going to be inactive*

There, I fixed it for you.

Still welcome tho.

more_horiz
?

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

I can tell we have a talker.

Please don't talk to much. 

That is all.

more_horiz
why are only annoying people joining this place now?

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
why are only annoying people joining this place now?

i dunno >.>

more_horiz
Judai Yuki never actually advanced in dorms in the anime... he always stayed a Slifer Red.

Sho Marufuji (Cyrus Truesdale) was the one who got from Slifer to Obelisk, you might be mistaking those two...

more_horiz
That^^

Mate read the starter guide and bookmark us to not forget about us Smile

more_horiz
Megalandrys wrote:
?

Please don't spam.

Welcome to DA, please enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
LoveTaker wrote:
Megalandrys wrote:
?

Please don't spam.

Please don't mini-mod others.

more_horiz
Someone just got told. o:

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
LoveTaker wrote:
Megalandrys wrote:
?

Please don't spam.

Please don't mini-mod others.

There's a difference between mini modding, and helpful advice. Especially when mods+admins saw the spam and did nothing.

more_horiz
I actually scanned through the intro. o.o  
Welcome to DA.  Stay active and have fun.
Good luck with Obelisk.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
I actually scanned through the intro. o.o  
Welcome to DA.  Stay active and have fun.
Good luck with Obelisk.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu e.e now you're thinking that I'm bad Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply