Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description(◡‿◡✿) [Slifer to Ra Test Item] Empty(◡‿◡✿) [Slifer to Ra Test Item]

more_horiz
3rd times the charm :<

Also the name on there's Christine Hudson.

description(◡‿◡✿) [Slifer to Ra Test Item] EmptyRe: (◡‿◡✿) [Slifer to Ra Test Item]

more_horiz
I hope you get into my dorm :D

description(◡‿◡✿) [Slifer to Ra Test Item] EmptyRe: (◡‿◡✿) [Slifer to Ra Test Item]

more_horiz
Don't leave my Dorm!! D:

more_horiz
Yes, leave her dorm and join the cool Ra's. (Also I'm beautiful and everyone knows :p)

more_horiz
If you go to his Dorm, you'll be bored to death. e.e

more_horiz
Whatchu talking about? You'll instantly be pro once you leave the nabby reds. Razz

more_horiz
And the Slifers will come up on top. Razz

more_horiz
Well, once we war, we'll see if that's true.

more_horiz
That'll be very soon.

more_horiz
If you call 40 years from now soon, then sure.

more_horiz
Go spam somewhere else.

more_horiz
One Yellow = Slifer Dorm's Strength Total x2 :D

more_horiz
We need all we can get, but yeah, again. Hope you do well :p

more_horiz
Good luck!

more_horiz
approved

more_horiz
This felt better than the last. Mark plz.

more_horiz
31/35

damn only one point away

failed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum