Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe King's Villa (SagatTheKing's Dorm Room) EmptyThe King's Villa (SagatTheKing's Dorm Room)

more_horiz
Well I don't wanna b homeless, so I'ma crash in this hut here. Don't leave a mess y'all, I hate junk.

descriptionThe King's Villa (SagatTheKing's Dorm Room) EmptyRe: The King's Villa (SagatTheKing's Dorm Room)

more_horiz
Welcome To slifer,.... i hate noise,.. so keep the volume down a little bit,... aside from that welcome to DA The King's Villa (SagatTheKing's Dorm Room) Vampir10

descriptionThe King's Villa (SagatTheKing's Dorm Room) EmptyRe: The King's Villa (SagatTheKing's Dorm Room)

more_horiz
Welcome to slier Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer and enjoy your time here ! If you want to duel me pm me.

more_horiz
welcome to slifer :D

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer Smile

more_horiz
Enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
-Throws his laundry on the floor.- Welcome to Slifer Dorm.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply