Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew guy on the block of the internet EmptyNew guy on the block of the internet

more_horiz
Finished looking though the Starters Guide so I thought I would post my introduction thread.

Names Jake Freeman... But people just call me Freeman when it comes to it. At this point I really don't know what else to say.

Honestly what got me here I was googleing DN but typed Dule Academy. Looked it over, and well I hope to find a place in the RP community here. I kind of did stop watching the anime at GX, but I play the card game off and on.

descriptionNew guy on the block of the internet EmptyRe: New guy on the block of the internet

more_horiz
Don't bother with RP, Mafia is much more fun.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Stay active.

descriptionNew guy on the block of the internet EmptyRe: New guy on the block of the internet

more_horiz
Hello. Welcome to DA. Make your stay active and fun.
inb4 someone says "read the starter guide" New guy on the block of the internet 1151057309

more_horiz
Xerneas wrote:
Don't bother with RP, Mafia is much more fun.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Stay active.

Mafia? What is this Mafia?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply