Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Boom.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+17
Anzo
Virus
steve1998gr
MC Bonez
Kurono
Skitoritto
Hoshi(no)Tama777
Heatnix
FluffyTots
DefinitelyNotXrai
taznkid
Salader
jjh927
BlackWarGreymon
Naito Raizu
Centrik
Kairi
21 posters

descriptionBoom. - Page 3 EmptyBoom.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Congratulations Silfers. Due to a bomb (not made by Kairi... Definitely not) you will all have to sleep in tents that I conveniently ordered by laid out today.

descriptionBoom. - Page 3 EmptyRe: Boom.

more_horiz
Random topic and Anzo doesn't lock. Good job admin Razz

more_horiz
Why would I look, It's about bombing Slifer Dorm.

more_horiz
Yet another case of Anzobuse

more_horiz
Indeed, at least my count is going up Razz

more_horiz
This is actually failure to abuse... I gave him a chance to delete every post in the silfer dorm and he didn't take it Neutral

more_horiz
Delete Slifer sub-forum and recreate it ,make this "realistic" :O.

more_horiz
-kairi uses mass amounts of helicopters to support a replica of the silfer dorm-

-she orders the helicopters to drop the dorm on the old dorm-

Unfortunately, since this is realistic, the replica shatters due to physics. There, I made an effort.

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
-kairi uses mass amounts of helicopters to support a replica of the silfer dorm-

-she orders the helicopters to drop the dorm on the old dorm-

Unfortunately, since this is realistic, the replica shatters due to physics. There, I made an effort.

+1 Boom. - Page 3 1151057309

more_horiz
I think I'll just go hide in my fallout shelter until the dorm is rebuilt. Oh, and to whomever set the bomb, you're on my list.

more_horiz
question has anyone seen my armadillos I think they might be loose in the Obi Dorm and the reason I'm asking is because these are explosive armadillos

Last edited by MC Bonez on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a detail)

more_horiz
MC Bonez wrote:
question has anyone seen my armadillos I think they might be loose in the Obi Dorm and the reason I'm asking is because these are explosive armadillos

I've been monitoring the surface world with my eyebots and I've not seen them. However, I'd suggest not to do anything about them; after all, they couldn't cause that much harm, right?

more_horiz
Atompunk wrote:
MC Bonez wrote:

I've been monitoring the surface world with my eyebots and I've not seen them. However, I'd suggest not to do anything about them; after all, they couldn't cause that much harm, right?

I've been working with VERY sensitive and dangerous explosives and I believe the reason they got out is because the vibrations of Kairi's bombings opened their cage

more_horiz
MC Bonez wrote:
Atompunk wrote:
MC Bonez wrote:

I've been working with VERY sensitive and dangerous explosives and I believe the reason they got out is because the vibrations of Kairi's bombings opened their cage

Really sensitive, eh? I'll send over some elite robotic shocktroopers to slaughter the armadillos with extremely flammable and explosive weapons. That might help the problem.

more_horiz
Atompunk wrote:
MC Bonez wrote:
Atompunk wrote:
MC Bonez wrote:

Really sensitive, eh? I'll send over some elite robotic shocktroopers to slaughter the armadillos with extremely flammable and explosive weapons. That might help the problem.

no need to start a war with the Obis yet besides I might get the armadillos after the new Slifer Dorm building is up

more_horiz
iAnzo wrote:
Why would I look, It's about bombing Slifer Dorm.

Geez, Anzo. ._. Us Slifers love you too. .-.

more_horiz
btw I apologize if one of my exploding armadillos blow up in the Obi Dorm but I lost track of them after the Slifer Dorm got bombed

more_horiz
Oh, I found them, they are in your out dorm cot.

Last edited by Kairi on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
thanks but now I need help finding my exploding wombats which I believe are in the Ra Dorm (don't ask where I find the time for all these experiments or the test subjects)

more_horiz
Lol, don't worry about explosive animals. I've got it covered. I mastered the art of explosive animals long ago... now I am experimenting on islands, dorm rooms, and cookies.

more_horiz
The tents are way better than that terrible old rusty dorm!

Thank you Kairi (and whoever used the bomb)!

more_horiz
Its cold out here in the tests... Day one and the domes are already in flames. And exploding animals 0.o I will have to stay away from those.

more_horiz
You gaize still haven't rebuilt??? Good luck in the woods... today is my pet liger's feeding day though :/

more_horiz
This thread is still active?

Anywhore, stay in mah jungle.

more_horiz
Oh no, y'all jus aint blow up the king's dorm room... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad :pirat:

Boom. - Page 3 Sagat-sprtiger

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply