Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCasper Ultrabook do you suggest? EmptyCasper Ultrabook do you suggest?

more_horiz
I want to but an ultrabook and deiced on Casper CN.TUB-3317D. But when I read comments at various forums, they don't suggest it because of heat. Does anyone have any suggests? I prefer it for its price too :D

descriptionCasper Ultrabook do you suggest? EmptyRe: Casper Ultrabook do you suggest?

more_horiz
If it does have heat problems you shouldn't buy it because heat problems can easily lead to hardware failure that may not be reparable.

descriptionCasper Ultrabook do you suggest? EmptyRe: Casper Ultrabook do you suggest?

more_horiz
I'm not sure. People are commenting so but they are users of old Casper PCs. And this one's price is good for me. CN.TUB-3317D is a touch screen ultrabook. CN.TUB-3317C has same techincal and system features but no touch screen. It's cheaper than 3317D but you know, touch screen is more fun :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply