Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSummary of Conjunction Functions EmptySummary of Conjunction Functions

more_horiz
Ok, let us take it for short. I will go to the main point.

Do A, then do B: A needs to be resolved first, no A then no B. A can still be activated if B does not happen.

Do A, also do B: Happens silmutaneously and do everything that is possible.

Do A, and if you do, do B: "Timing" is like "Then" but "Causation" is the same as "Also". No A => No B. No B => A can still be activated.

Do A and B: Simultaneously but both are required. No A/B => Fail.

As I can remeber, right?

You have an idea for the next Rulings Lesson, Rate :D

descriptionSummary of Conjunction Functions EmptyRe: Summary of Conjunction Functions

more_horiz
Pretty much.

Will do so on Wednesday/Thursday.

descriptionSummary of Conjunction Functions EmptyRe: Summary of Conjunction Functions

more_horiz
Guessing from your wording, I believe this is correct. Except for the third one. If you do A, you must do B unless it says "you can." Something like that?

more_horiz
I missed one Oh Shit shame, but in general it's fine.
, I guess (._.")

more_horiz
@Rate also make one for colon and semi-colon too. Lots of people do not understand anything about PSCT.

more_horiz
Wait, do not lock thos yet, I still have questions to think out.

more_horiz
Triple post bs. Anybody give me an example about multiple conjuntives?

more_horiz
Yillion wrote:
@Rate also make one for colon and semi-colon too. Lots of people do not understand anything about PSCT.

Believe it or not I made a pretty decent blog about this. I was gonna write more but I got lazy and I was pretty sure I am the only one who has ever read it lol.

Can you and/or Irate take a peak at it to see if I understand the concept?

http://jikanreports.weebly.com/

more_horiz
I already have an article (actual article, not ruling lesson) about PSCT, you just need to scroll down the articles library a bit ._.

Also, first reminder about double/triple posting to Yillion u_u

more_horiz
It looks empty, Jik :O

more_horiz
Yillion wrote:
It looks empty, Jik :O

It is very empty. I made it within the span of two days and gave up on it.
I was just wondering if the content was correct.

EDIT:

When you say empty do you mean nothing is showing up? Or I just didn't write a lot? I didn't write much but there should be something.

more_horiz
Did not write much.

more_horiz
Since you want me to give you an example, ok Oh Shit Hope this is not in internet yet.

Stardust Dragon vs Grapha

Scenario: You have a nice Stardust on the field and it's your opponent's turn. Opponent uses Dark World Dealing, draws one card and sends Grapha to his/her Graveyard. Grapha's effect is now activated, targets Stardust and destroyes it. Can Stardust negate?

Answer: No. If you look at Stardust's effect clearly, it negates the activation AND destroys the card that just activated. According to the Confunction Junctions, if A/B fails, you can't do anything. So, back to the scenario, since Stardust can only negate because Grapha is already in the Graveyard, means that Stardust can't destroy Grapha also negate its effect. Stardust will be destroyed.

There you go, anymore to ask?

more_horiz
i confused :D

more_horiz
Something that people find complicated put into less than 50 words. Bravo ma'am.

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODGA7ssL-6g

more_horiz
Too lazy, didn't click Razz

more_horiz
schoolhouse rock is grammar land.

more_horiz
Explanation required?

more_horiz
It is a play about grammar and history. I watched the cartoon form when I was a child. That is where I learned grammar.

more_horiz
I learned grammar from English class and Kyo making fun of my grammar :/

more_horiz
Lol, go watch schoolhouse rock.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply