Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTwilight EmptyTwilight

more_horiz
Twilight 29fwqh
CNC

Forgot extra but its kinda obvious...

descriptionTwilight EmptyRe: Twilight

more_horiz
nice deck bro but twilight is a variation of lightsworns which thrive on taking traps out of the picture
-1 Jain not really needed
in his place add Lyla
lightsworns are a really agressive decktype so dimensional prison isnt needed(YOU HAVE HONEST!!!)
so yea -3 dimensional prison
+2 lumina
add another necro gardna and ur golden

more_horiz
As aggressive as the deck is Prison is important cause its one of the few cards that takes out stardust(stardust can tribute itself to negate JD) ext...

more_horiz
The prisons are not really needed at 3 since Chaos Sorcerer can take out stardust, CED can take him out also honest

more_horiz
The main problem I have with this build is you wanna use 2x JD, but u only have 5 LS. Let's bump up that number just a bit while getting rid of cards that are not as necessary.

-2 Breaker (there are better Darks to use, and he doesn't really fit the agressive strategy of this deck)
-1 Beckoning Light (or -1 Monster Reincarnation, but you don't need more than 2 between the 2 cards and since its not a pure LS build Monster Reincarnation gives you more options)
-1 Lightning Vortex (random and unnecessary when you have plenty of other ways of taking care of the opponent's monsters)
-2 CED (I understand you're afraid of Stardust, but between JD, DAD, Honest, and half the synchros out there that have >2500 ATK you really shouldn't be, oh and you even have Gale)
-3 Dimensional Prison (all these unnecessary traps are taking away from the speed that this deck needs to operate properly)

-9 / +9 = 40 cards

+1 Ryko
+2 Lumina

That should give you enough LS so that those JD's aren't dead draws too often.

+1 Necro Gardna (definitely max him! He's already maxed at 3 in regular LS, and in Twilight there is certainly no reason not to do so!)
+2 Phantom of Chaos (you want AT LEAST 2 of these guys. In Twilight decks like these they are God)
+1 Return from the Different Dimension (DAD + CS + PoC)
+1 Solar Recharge
+1 Charge of the Light Brigade (no reason not to max out your primary draw engine, which is gonna help load your graveyard for all the cards you need it for while also further helping deck consistency)

more_horiz
I think now the deck has too many monsters.....
Is that gonna be a problem?

Twilight Wl89dt

more_horiz
In decks that use LS, the monster count is typically higher than in most other decks. It is a good thing because it means the LS milling is more likely to send monsters to the grave rather than important s/t cards. A typical deck using LS should have anywhere between 21 and 25 monsters, so 23 is perfectly acceptable.

more_horiz
23 is definetly acceptable (especially since honest is basically a spell), but i still have a few problems with this deck. your running 10 dark monsters in a deck thats supposed to be fast, wheres allure? id say take out two of these cards: brain control, gardna, call, RFTDD, vortex. it depends on personal preference, id probably recommend rftdd and vortex. also, you should try and fit in gold sarc since it adds consistency.

more_horiz
No actually i have more lights compared to darks and i usually draw lights..so if i take a chance i might end up screwing up my hand...

Brain control:Can lead to match winning circumstances/easy synchro

Necro Gardna:A must have at 3....grave control for DAD n stuff...

Call:Would you forget Monster reborn in a decj?

RFDD:Oh my god..i cannot believe you are telling me to take this out...I mean DAD,Phantom of chaos Chaos sorcerer...so many RFG sources.. also plague...so this thing can save you from some serious ownage....=/

Vortex:Yup i took that out for a MST ...cant think i forgot that...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply