Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Chatbox issues on Chrome?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+20
Yillion
BlackLeg-Sanji
Baws
Smokey
Gremlin
FluffyTots
Kurono
Unnefer
Frisky Badger
Typical Jew™
Atticus
Zeox
Linda-Senpai
Whatup Nab
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Anzo
Salader
Jue Viole Grace
Nuran
24 posters

descriptionChatbox issues on Chrome? - Page 2 EmptyChatbox issues on Chrome?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The DA pop up for the chatbox on the bottom does not appear to me on chrome. I would like to know if other people are having this type of problem?

descriptionChatbox issues on Chrome? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Chatbox issues on Chrome?

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Well, don't use Chrome because it sucks. < Firefox, just saiyan :/

Cause i draw better on DN using chrome then i do with firefox

descriptionChatbox issues on Chrome? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Chatbox issues on Chrome?

more_horiz
Is that even possible for a program inside a website like a randomizer to be affected by whatever browser you use?

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Is that even possible for a program inside a website like a randomizer to be affected by whatever browser you use?

Have you seen their shuffler?

more_horiz
Oh trust me, I have. It sucks either way.

more_horiz
just got that problem cant see it now

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/chatbox

i guess for now ppl can use direct link

dont know if link was given in other 2 pages didnt care to look

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:

I can see it, I.E. doesnt have as much coding as the other 2 do, so the shuffler can work better.

more_horiz
thanks graphic didnt care to look if it was given in the other pages either

more_horiz
The chatbox doesn't work on IE because IE is a piece of shit and only causes trouble for web developers.

IE doesn't support various event binders and the necessary CSS, so if you use IE to browse DA, it's your own fault u_u

more_horiz
Yep, it won't show up for Chrome for me either.

more_horiz
Still broken

more_horiz
Uhm, It started not to show for me either, this started today.

more_horiz
iAnzo wrote:
Uhm, It started not to show for me either, this started today.

clear your cache Chatbox issues on Chrome? - Page 2 1151057309

more_horiz
I don't even have on Fire Fox, but just use /chatbox. Much easier.

more_horiz
It started not showing for me today. Just use what Yillion said. Duelacademy.net/chatbox

more_horiz
I didn't have this problem until today... technically yesterday. It's past 3:00 AM where I'm at. haha I don't have a problem using /chatbox but this is still something that needs to be fixed.

As long as /chatbox doesn't shut down, I'll survive.

Chatbox issues on Chrome? - Page 2 3785705527

more_horiz
It works on my edited version of chrome,as for the original one i just reload the page and it shows up o0.

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
The DA pop up for the chatbox on the bottom does not appear to me on chrome. I would like to know if other people are having this type of problem?

Yes, same here - no chatbox.

more_horiz
My chatbox just went awaay as well.

more_horiz
I can't see mine too :S
I'm using :
http://www.duelacademy.net/chatbox
for the chat.

more_horiz
Just use the direct link instead, until we figure out a solution.

more_horiz
It's funny because I can still see the chatbox like always.

How to approach a solution: everyone who is using Chrome and whose chatbox does not appear in the bottom right corner, after the page completely loaded (this is important), do not navigate away from the page, press Ctrl + Shift + I, go to the console tab of the new window that opened on the bottom of your screen (if the console tab is already opened, stay there, of course), then copy all the logs you get, post them in this topic in a spoiler (this is also very important).
Thank you for your time Wink

more_horiz
Chatbox issues on Chrome? - Page 2 Logs10

this count ._.?

more_horiz
bakura normal wrote:
Chatbox issues on Chrome? - Page 2 Logs10

this count ._.?

Did I say "go to the console tab" or did I say "go to the console tab"? Oh, I think I said "go to a completely different tab than what I need".

more_horiz
I don't even get why people use Chrome? In my opinion, Firefox is just so much better :/

more_horiz
I use Firefox AND Google Chrome alongside IE 9 (even if it's just for coding purposes)...

more_horiz
Firefox is just cooler for me. That add-on feature is so helpful.

more_horiz
its fixed.

more_horiz
Anzo was useful cheers

more_horiz
Correction, I fixed it.

Apparently it was a MIME type error, so I changed the script for the chatbox.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply