Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA Bank: Host your event! EmptyDA Bank: Host your event!

more_horiz
As we mentioned in the other topic, members of Duel Academy now are able to host their own events in a special section we're going to create within the next 24 hour. Members can request to host their events after paying the required amount of Duel Points.

There will be no set amount of Duel Points for event, you present your idea and the administration of the bank will decide the required amount of Duel Points for you to be able to host your event.

Reminding you that DA's Bank is not responsible of your event activity nor will interfere when/if it goes inactive.

You present your event idea in this very topic and one of the Bank administrators will reply with how much you'll have to pay in order to be able to host your event.

Noticing if your event had a great outcome you'll be receiving an amount of Duel Points for creating a successful event in Duel Academy.

descriptionDA Bank: Host your event! EmptyRe: DA Bank: Host your event!

more_horiz
A SAO + YuGiOh conjunction role play.

Sword Art Online is one of the most popular recent anime of all of them, so popular that I, who despise anime, have read the light novel version. This will

Players will role dice to randomly be split into the same Races that there were in ALFheim Online and will be put on a map (also the same one as that in ALO). Since I am far too lazy to do table-top style calculating for levels, I will instead simply eliminate the level system (which did not exist in ALO anyways).

Rules:

1. Each race will have certain cards which it's own mascot, a card which every member of the race must use.

2. Each member of a race will start off with 1000 Yurudo. (I'll keep track of these, no one has to.)

3. In order to attack Yggdrasil (conquering this is the RP's goal) a Race must collect and pay 500,000 Yurudo.

4. When one participant defeats another from a different race, that person will gain the amount of Yurudo that the other participant had with him.

5. You can not enter a new duel until a Game Mod have confirmed your first duel. Kairi will be the one who keeps track of Yurudos.

DA Bank: Host your event! Alfheim_Map

6.That will be the map on which the RP will be played.

7. Every race will decide upon a leader, once a month, when that leader dies the race that killed him will get 1/4 of the total Yurudo of the leader's race. However, when that leader kills someone, his class gets 1/8 of the total Yurudo of his opponent's class.

8. A picture of every win must be posted in a thread that I will make. accompanying this, there must be a list of the races of the participants.

9. Each race will randomly be given 5 packs at the beginning of the Role Play, the members of each race will only be allowed to use cards from these packs. Buying a new pack will cost 30,000 Yurudo. A race can sell packs to another race for any sum of money that the two agree upon.

10. There can only be two copies of a pack out at a time.

11. Individual members can buy individual cards, each individual card costs 500 Yurudo.

12. Any transition of Yurudo is invalid until confirmed by Kairi or another game mod.

13. In order to join the role play, post in the recruitment topic and role a dice to find out your race.

1: Slyph/ Caitsith
2: Puca/ Gnome
3. Leprechaun
4: Spriggan/ undine
5: Imp
6: Salamander

14. The leader represents the race, the vice-leader, also to be voted on, has veto power over the leader. Only the leader can decide to buy a pack, only the vice leader can void the purchase.

15. When a race attacks Yggdrasil, if it fails in the attempt, it loses 2/3 of it's Yurudo and 2 packs of it's choice.

Last edited by Kairi on Thu May 16, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
9. More coming soon.

We'll wait then.

more_horiz
I edited and finished the rules of the game.

more_horiz
I want to play this RP O.o

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
I edited and finished the rules of the game.

Expect a PM from one of the admins soon.

more_horiz
Still expecting :>

more_horiz
We know.

more_horiz
Anzo, or any of the admins, gimme a suub forum to do my event in D:<

more_horiz
I told you to PM another admin, not to post here.

more_horiz
tried that e.e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum