Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

hey the extreme enigma is here

+2
Kira Amadeus
extremeenigma
6 posters

descriptionhey the extreme enigma is here Emptyhey the extreme enigma is here

more_horiz
Hey all im the extreme enigma the jeff hardy fan my kcvds name though is rocboyz54 and ham name is rocboy so thats all about me

descriptionhey the extreme enigma is here EmptyRe: hey the extreme enigma is here

more_horiz
Welcome have fun be active read rules and enjoy your stay

descriptionhey the extreme enigma is here EmptyRe: hey the extreme enigma is here

more_horiz
exucse me but where do i get tested

more_horiz
to get tested you need to talk to a tester pm a tester ;testers are members with pink names i suggest renji abarai his most activ tester

more_horiz
ok thank you

more_horiz
welcome enigma. if you still need to be tested, i was recently (yesterday) made a tester and ill test you, ham and kcvds name is epee.

more_horiz
jeff hardy is the best !!!!!

more_horiz
also i am mac852 my kcvds username mac852 peace out!!!!!!!

more_horiz
mac852 wrote:
also i am mac852 my kcvds username mac852 peace out!!!!!!!

Welcome to the academy respect the rules and never double post again

more_horiz
Welcome to DA enigma,
enjoy your stay here.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA enigma
enjoy your stay and have fun :D
and don't spam hey the extreme enigma is here 158199

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum