Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWelcome the Epicness of FAIL! EmptyWelcome the Epicness of FAIL!

more_horiz
Okay... So you're probably wondering exactly why my username is EpicFailDuelist...

The answer is quite simple, really. I choose to call myself EpicFail so, when I totally own the lamers of Yugioh TCG I don't get all... Obnoxious, I think is the word? That's one reason... The other one is that since someone on here is already named Dante, and my usual username is DanteHyu, I decided to be original for once. Yes... Bow down to my awesome fail!

Moving on! I've been playing a children's card game for at least seven years now. I was around when sending out Twin-Headed T-rex spelt a certain and very epic death. Back then, I had a Yugi starter deck and was very proud of it, since everyone else in my neighboorhood seemed to enjoy Kaiba and Pegasus. (Poor Joey) Back in my day, I had none of your Synchro summons and D.D. Survivors. Back in MY day, we settled disputes with a good ol' fashioned round of Yugioh/Pokemon/Beyblades. The good old days...

I've gotten much better and have risen up from being a newbish noob of epic fails stupidity to being one of the best out there. I prefer not to use Fusions for some reason. Maybe because I've never used a single one in my entire life... Anywho... I'll never reveal to you my favorite deck type, but my favorite card is Lesser Dragon. Ever since I set eyes upon it, I knew it was special. *Sniff*

I'm currently a Freshman, so yay! Teens playing a childrens card game... It'd total epic fail, but it's awesome total epic fail.

/Greeting

descriptionWelcome the Epicness of FAIL! EmptyRe: Welcome the Epicness of FAIL!

more_horiz
Welcome have fun be active and as you see DA is inactive everyone has buysness so have fun if you can Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy pal .. ( I like your avatar .. lol )!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, have fun here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum