Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBetter Than DMU, YVD and KCVDS!!! EmptyBetter Than DMU, YVD and KCVDS!!!

more_horiz
Well, even if the title is a bit exaggerated xD still this dueling system is quite good. It's website based means no downloads needed.

http://www.yugiohnetwork.com

It's in english but first you'll have to deal with some Vietnamese xD

Found out about it a while ago. Its layout is Vietnamese, but the cards, the duel system, and practically everything else of importance is in English, and the vast majority of the players know English. I've yet to meet someone who couldn't in over 100 duels there.

They're TCG-only and they have every card up to ANPR and update each time a new back is released, but not 5Ds Starter 2009 yet. They should have it up soon though.

It's fun, you should join. Just click Dang ky as in the top right-hand corner, build a Deck, join duels, and you're set.

The community is also pretty competitive, they've got good Decks. Anti-meta, Blackwings, LS, Zombies, Monarchs, 1st/2nd tier decks for the most part.

There are no downloads, prices, or any of that, you do however have to register and build a Deck.

descriptionBetter Than DMU, YVD and KCVDS!!! EmptyRe: Better Than DMU, YVD and KCVDS!!!

more_horiz
To bad the site is in Vietnamese if it was in english i'd play it maybe and the webpage works very slow for me

descriptionBetter Than DMU, YVD and KCVDS!!! EmptyRe: Better Than DMU, YVD and KCVDS!!!

more_horiz
Well, all the important things and navigation is in English. It seems worth a try if you ask me ^^

more_horiz
and also i tip from me, if you dont understand Vietnamese but want to use this site, Use google Site Translator and set it on Auto Detect Lang. and it will trnaslate to english with no problems at all.

Thank you Firas for a new dueling place. Hope there are more of these types, XD

more_horiz
Thx Firas alot and i dont know i might give it a try

and thx sausuke for the tip xD

more_horiz
I'm going to close this too because the creator of JP has discontinued updates to the program and has said he is abandoning it to go in a different direction.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply