Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionShadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger EmptyShadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger

more_horiz
lets get this started

descriptionShadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger EmptyRe: Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger

more_horiz
first roll

descriptionShadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger EmptyRe: Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger

more_horiz
The member 'I Rage' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Card_s10

more_horiz
first roll

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_r10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_j10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_t10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_t10

more_horiz
Badger's first roll:

more_horiz
The member 'Frisky Badger' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_j10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_r10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_j10

more_horiz
My roll!

more_horiz
The member 'Bearer of the Mask' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Card_s10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_r10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_j10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10

more_horiz
mah roll

more_horiz
The member 'Sabo-Chan' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_j10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_j10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_j10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_t10

more_horiz
Im gonna discard the spell card and the dice jar and roll again

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_t10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Card_s10

more_horiz
ditch trap, roll 1

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10

more_horiz
dropping dice jar and the trap roll 2

more_horiz
The member 'Bearer of the Mask' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger 7_comp10

more_horiz
I replace the spell and trap

more_horiz
The member 'Sabo-Chan' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_j10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Card_s10

more_horiz
second re roll dropping my spell and rolling 1

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Card_s10

more_horiz
ditch two monsters, roll two.

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Card_s10 Shadow Poker Tournament Bearer of the Mask, Sabo-Chan, I Rage, Frisky Badger Dice_t10

more_horiz
anytime now bearer ._.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply