Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

HI guys!!! im a NEW classmate from now so nice to meet you all

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
BlackWarGreymon
Lord Damon
Gustavo
Placido Le Pwnzor
Anzo
Unnefer
mimgrim
YumaZEXAL
12 posters

descriptionHI guys!!! im a NEW classmate from now so nice to meet you all EmptyHI guys!!! im a NEW classmate from now so nice to meet you all

more_horiz
Hi so im new in this academy.First i want to introduce myself.I joined becouse i love Dueling.I play Yu-Gi-OH a month.And thats why im not the best.So i join to the academy to learn more and be better and make new awsome friends.
I play only for fun.
I play on YGOPro and on Dueling Network (DN) they both are fun.
I dont care if you guys are play with XYZ or SYNCHRO M. like i said i play onli for fun so i dont care.
I play fair and like the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh said.
I like building decks from any archetype and i want learn new cards that would be released.
SO NICE TO MEET YOU ALL AND I HOPE I FIND A LOT OF NEW FRIENDS
:D:D :D
And i do all my best to stay active.
If someone want to duel me just let me know Cool im Ready for any challenge
YumaZexal

Last edited by YumaZEXAL on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHI guys!!! im a NEW classmate from now so nice to meet you all EmptyRe: HI guys!!! im a NEW classmate from now so nice to meet you all

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

descriptionHI guys!!! im a NEW classmate from now so nice to meet you all EmptyRe: HI guys!!! im a NEW classmate from now so nice to meet you all

more_horiz
Thanks!!

more_horiz
Greetings, I am Unnefer, leader of the Slifer Slayers, the only Tag Organization in this place. If you're interested in joining our Elite ranks, check out our thread:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t26020-slifer-slayers

See you soon.

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

more_horiz
Man, Try to learn English, It's fun.

Anyhow, Welcome to the Academy. HF and stay active.

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy, where kids grow to become adults

more_horiz
King Anzo THANKS

Placido THANKS
YEAH I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS WORST

more_horiz
Gustavito THANKS TO YOU TOO

more_horiz
Welcome to DA ^^, enjoy ur stay Smile

more_horiz
Thanks

more_horiz
Welcome to DA mate Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to the party. Have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
THANKS TO YOU ALL

more_horiz
You haven't seen my English lol

more_horiz
Welcome to DA!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Surprised

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile I am the crazy moderator LOKOS. If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply