Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNeed to know... EmptyNeed to know...

more_horiz
Well guys i was actually wondering how can i raise my rank in DN, its like i play so many duels and get to win some and ofc lose others yet i find that thing 100/0, well honeslty i dont know what that means i find people having like 1090/876 smth , and huge numbers, so i thought that indicates wins and losses, and when i go to my profile viewer, its like 0 matches won and 0 lost, so i would like to know how can i increase this status or maybe start recording winning and losing or however this thing works ^^, will really appreciate help :D :face:

descriptionNeed to know... EmptyRe: Need to know...

more_horiz
I'm not sure what are you asking for exactly. Anyway, I'll put what i have on the table.

Before you enter the poll to play a rated duel, you can select if you want to play a Single Duel or a Match. Then you select TCG or OCG, or both. When you enter your profile, you can notice there is two different rankings: One of the rankings is for Single Duels, and the other is for Match Duels. Each time you win a rated duel, single or match, your score increases by 1, same when you lose.

Ranking is different that rating, your rating is the other number in your profile. When you win a Single duel, you get +2 exp and 5 to 30 rating depends on your field, when you lose a single duel, you get +1 exp (standard) sometimes you get +2 or 3, It actually depends on your field, hand, and other factors that determines the final figure. In matches It's similar sort of.

Did that cover it?

more_horiz
Stop playing in Unrated and join the Duel Pool.

more_horiz
King Anzo wrote:
I'm not sure what are you asking for exactly. Anyway, I'll put what i have on the table.

Before you enter the poll to play a rated duel, you can select if you want to play a Single Duel or a Match. Then you select TCG or OCG, or both. When you enter your profile, you can notice there is two different rankings: One of the rankings is for Single Duels, and the other is for Match Duels. Each time you win a rated duel, single or match, your score increases by 1, same when you lose.

Ranking is different that rating, your rating is the other number in your profile. When you win a Single duel, you get +2 exp and 5 to 30 rating depends on your field, when you lose a single duel, you get +1 exp (standard) sometimes you get +2 or 3, It actually depends on your field, hand, and other factors that determines the final figure. In matches It's similar sort of.

Did that cover it?

That pretty much did thanks cheers

Frisky Badger wrote:
Stop playing in Unrated and join the Duel Pool.

Will do ^___^

more_horiz
Seems like DN needs usermanual for some people Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply