Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Use ur special powers to fight any user

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+17
Train Heartnet
MC Bonez
Anzo
Placido Le Pwnzor
Jue Viole Grace
Bearer of the Mask
Unnefer
Alikaey
Exiled
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
Azure King
Frisky Badger
bakura normal
Endless Sorcerer
neji2k
Vector
21 posters

descriptionUse ur special powers to fight any user EmptyUse ur special powers to fight any user

more_horiz
All our user names and avatars are unique. So, let's make use of them! That's right we are gunna fight eachother with our own powers based own our user.

The game is simple, just use ur powers on any user u like

Ex 1: Nekofjung shreds apart Aluuuu with his tiger claws

Ex 2: Highlander Boo traps Heartless in a painting with his Spirit Balls\

Have "Fun". *Boo Laugh*

Last edited by Highlander Boo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionUse ur special powers to fight any user EmptyRe: Use ur special powers to fight any user

more_horiz
neji2k uses 8 trigram 64 palms on laura

descriptionUse ur special powers to fight any user EmptyRe: Use ur special powers to fight any user

more_horiz
If i Hadn't told u before, u have to use ur powers on the ABOVE user. Just for that:

Highlander Boo summons Dark Highlander and slashes Neji apart

Dtill, I will change mai rulez and allow ANY user to get pwned by sum1 else

more_horiz
Mod Power

more_horiz
-Uses gomu gomu pistol into spades nuts-

more_horiz
Seduced you.

more_horiz
~Spade~ wrote:
Mod Power

well if that doesn't beat all... except admin power... or an Exa Flare... but i won't do that...

more_horiz
Green hair, b*tch.

more_horiz
Wyrmking wrote:
~Spade~ wrote:
Mod Power Again

well if that doesn't beat all... except admin power... or an Exa Flare... but i won't do that...

more_horiz

more_horiz
N summons Reshiram. Do you yield? If not, he can call on Zekrom any time now.

more_horiz
world is already gone

more_horiz
~Spade~ wrote:
Mod Power

Use ur special powers to fight any user 1151057309
Fauk. I'm the only normal human here Use ur special powers to fight any user 2276801876

more_horiz
Exiled power

more_horiz
N gives a long, deep speech. You suicide once he points out all your sins.

more_horiz
Tiger Monkey uses the Camouflaged Banana Peel trap. It's super effective!

more_horiz
the Harmonia trio just beat the sh1t out of you.

more_horiz
Unnefer summons Anubis, who opens a portal to the Netherworld, where Ammit the Devourer eats your soul.

more_horiz
Bearer of the Mask summons the mask of darkness, which proceeds to posses your soul.

more_horiz
Admin Power.

I am immune to every possible debuff and randomly affect each of my opponents with debuffs.
I regenerate 100% of my Health Points after each attack and cannot be killed with one blow because of my Inner Sanctum ability which prevents me from losing 100% of my HP in one turn.

You all are now slowed down, poisoned, burned, weakened and module controlled which allows me to preemptively counter all non-secret attacks.
GL HF

more_horiz
Obito uses His kamui to take YOU into a different dimension, you're not dead but you dont EXIST for now Smile

Also, for my abilities, i can telepath, i have rinnegan thus i can use both shinra tensei and chibaku tensei (shinra tensei rebels or absorbs things, chibaku tensei is like a gravity bind -it absorbs everything to it except the user- and i can summon the ten tailed bijuu ;3 thats gg for yall ... and in few days i will be a edo tensei user so i can summon back ppl from the dead -- wait for madara and itachi -- ;p

duhh gg peeps

more_horiz
Masashi Kishimoto trusted me to obtain his power, and use it for justice, and i use it to end your life, and you can't do anything about it. (Masashi Kishimoto is the author of Naruto anime Use ur special powers to fight any user 1151057309)

Plus, I'll use Ryo Sen Kin, a thousand punch, of a speed of light, each second, ripping your body to a thousand of parts, making it impossible for you to use any of your skills. And If that's not enough, Abzu, the King of Darkness is immune to all kinds of magic and techniques making me unaffected by any sort of a technique.

more_horiz
I use quake punch on you

more_horiz
Still a normal person.

Use normal punch with the medium strength.

more_horiz
Topic says special power, if you don't have any then gtfo

more_horiz
lol anzo, i said i can telepath, plus you're not masashi kishimito nor u do know him so stfu

i use chibaku tensei ;p even naruto sage mode couldnt resist it without the 6 tails, dont say ure unaffected by that e.e

also in addition to attacking anzo i use edo tensei ~Kuchiyose No Jutsu!!~ i summon madara, and his ems is immediatly activated thus giving him his ultimate form of susanno then i summon my ten tailed bijuu, ~RAMPAGE, BEGIN!!!~

p.s: i dont want to see an idiot saying something similar to "i use sh*t rain" or "i use some specialawesomeidiot move"

more_horiz
You're just pissed that your powers means nothing compared to my Masashi Kishimoto power Use ur special powers to fight any user 1151057309

more_horiz
duhh, you fail, actually you're the one idiot i was talking about, and you just said some stupid sh*t that i didnt want to read .__.

more_horiz
Yup, you're pissed.

more_horiz
Still nice to see how you want to kill me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply