Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

A Simple Ra Tourney (FINAL)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Centrik
Neji
PowerNova
(RPG)Sasuke
Eheroduelist
Gremlin
Frisky Badger
bakura normal
Atticus
Azure King
14 posters

descriptionA Simple Ra Tourney (FINAL) - Page 2 EmptyA Simple Ra Tourney (FINAL)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

A Simple Little Ra Tournament
Seeing as we have a lack of active members in our ranks I'm gonna keep this simple, shall we?

Rules
1. TCG Only
2. No Instant Win, Burn, FTK, OTK, Mill, Stall, blahblahblah...
3. DN is main dueling system unless both players agree to duel on another
4. No Deck changing
5. Have fun and no whining

Code:

DN Name:
GMT:

Participants
Spoiler :

Final Round Matchups:

(1) I Rage vs bakura normal (2)

Matchup for 3rd Place
Neji vs Eheroduelist

Deadline is May 18th

Prizes
1st Place: 2000 DP
2nd Place: 1000 DP
3rd Place: 500 DP

Last edited by Wyrmking on Fri May 24, 2013 2:35 am; edited 25 times in total

descriptionA Simple Ra Tourney (FINAL) - Page 2 EmptyRe: A Simple Ra Tourney (FINAL)

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Still waiting for neji e.e

Let's just say my internet was a b*tch yesterday and most of today ._.

descriptionA Simple Ra Tourney (FINAL) - Page 2 EmptyRe: A Simple Ra Tourney (FINAL)

more_horiz
damn i am late to this

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/F79nOk0.png

Got matchwin, opponent was using OCG cards in deck; so he conceded.

more_horiz
what card was OCG?

more_horiz
idk, he never said which. He went on before the screenshot to say that he was using the wrong deck for the duel, that he had put OCG cards in there and that I could have win.

Honestly not too much a fan a free wins (albeit I get them all the time for some hilarious set of reasons), I offered to just redo the game since we were only in game 1.
He said no, we were too far into the match and I could have the win.

more_horiz
well i want a list of his deck before i do anything

more_horiz
I'mma kill Neji if he doesn't get his lazy nab butt online e.e

more_horiz
might extend the deadline

more_horiz
yeah you should my opponent keeps dodging me i guess hes scared oh well

more_horiz
I Rage wrote:
yeah you should my opponent keeps dodging me i guess hes scared oh well

Neva dat. Usually when I log on you log off or you aren't online. Give me a time and I'll be online

more_horiz
beat fluff 2-0

more_horiz
Sir sacks a lot ._.

more_horiz
I wish I could be in this...

more_horiz
there will be more events

more_horiz
deadline is extended a week

more_horiz
I beat powernova 2-0 I had an answer for everything I guess the game likes me today

Last edited by I Rage on Tue May 07, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Confirming.

more_horiz
anyone want to take atticus' spot in the tourney?

more_horiz
Since I took Atti's spot in the tourney...
Lost to Sparda. 2 - 0.
Why does every Yellow run Merms? o-o

more_horiz
Yuppers

more_horiz
Round 2.... BEGIN!

more_horiz
I won 2-0 only natural for me but gg though

more_horiz
lost to Rage 0-2

ggz

more_horiz
Gave bako wins
ggs bruh

more_horiz
2-0 my win vs Neji

more_horiz
Final round... BEGIN!

OP updated with prizes

more_horiz
2-1 my win vs I Rage

(He really does)

more_horiz
he really does what?

more_horiz
last day to finish this up, Neji and Ehero

more_horiz
ehero.. where are youuuuu?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply