Battle City's Team Academy Universe

BCTAU is a macro-community website that brings together the teams and the academies that have been created by BC/KCVDS users. At BCTAU, these dueling groups compete in challenges and receive ratings (known as WUA-Weighted Universal Average) that will evaluate their excellence. BCTAU aims to help dueling groups grow as well as offer its own resources to improve these teams and academies from the inside.

http://tauniverse.freeforums.org/

I founded BCTAU November 2008 after I took responsibility of the teams topic in BC. At first the project would just be made to better organize team registration as well as hold a place for those teams to compete. But, as I found people who helped me and as the website grew and grew, the mission that I have envisioned for BCTAU had become much bigger. I realized that the power to bring together the teams and academies of KCVDS is too great to go wasted. From there, we started to work on the possibility of improving the WHOLE community. We saw that academies were hot spots for new KCVDS users. So we thought, if we educated this new user base with a systematic curiculum, we can change the whole dynamic of the KCVDS community, for the better. And so my fellow Maximum Six started working on educational outreach programs that could change the way academies ever worked. They are far from being implemented, but this is what we are doing here today, at DK! I will be from this day onwards working directly with DK on creating an educational structure. An effective and revolutionary school to teach newbies and pros alike.

Along with the programs of BCTAU, there is so much to be seen and to participate in. This young forum encompasses so much of the community that you can sit back and watch the universe unfold. So, register at BCTAU as spectators. Watch, participate, offer your help. We need you to help us help you, for you are the community itself.