I made this post to explain the current outreach structure that BCTAU was built with.

BCTAU is built into 6 outreach programs known as the following:

1. Maximum Six (MxSx): Led by Loger0050.
This program is made up of the six admins of BCTAU. The goal of the program is to manage BCTAU, as well as create a well-rounded table of administrators from different teams. Each Maximum Six member is given one of these outreach programs. I am an MxSx member as well so I am in charge of a program too (this one).

2. Teacher Certification Program (TCP): Led by Jin Kazama.
The TCP is the spearhead of our academy-revolution ambitions. This program tests certain members who have signed up to see whether they are eligible for a teaching license. Certification for teachers happens in several levels, four to be exact.

3. Teachers Without Borders (TWB): Led by Pirateyoshi.
This is the sister program to the TCP. The TCP creates teachers, and then the TWB sends them out. The TWB makes sure aid and teachers are offered to academies that need them. The TWB works as a catalyst to ensure that the new academy structure spreads smoothly across the community.

4. Clan Hunter/Seeker (CHS): Led by ieatsuka.
This program is an outlet made to reach out for hidden clans or un-enrolled clans as well new clans and invites them to BCTAU. The point of the CHS is to ensure an active, inclusive team competition at BCTAU, necessary to keep the community hooked and excited.

5. Civil Surveillence Corps (CSC): Led by Poddy.
This is a new program aimed at fullfilling the needs of single duelists! Not teams nor academies, but duelists. Coming soon with the CSC, organized records of team and academy member lists, as well as a universal ladder! For all duelists to compete in. Also, Duelist profiles in the form of ID cards.

6. Pact-Approval Panel (PAP): Led by Dart Dragoon (before he left).
This is the program that was set to manage team and academy alliances as well as spur the spirit of alliances, rivalries, and team/academy relationships. Due to Dart's leave, there will have to be someone to replace him.

The administrators of BCTAU have changed a lot since the start of our journey:
1.Loger-stayed.
2.Yoshi-stayed.
3.Jin-stayed.
4.Dante-replaced by Poddy.
5.Headcase-replaced by ieatsuka.
6.Dart Dragoon-left. Empty position.