Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat's the latest version of Skyrim? EmptyWhat's the latest version of Skyrim?

more_horiz
I used to play Skyrim like a year ago or so. However, since I lost my xBox360 i stopped playing it.

Today, I was trying to download it again. But sh*t confused me. I had The Elder Scroll version, no adds or stuff.

Also at that time, I know that Dawnguard was released so i know It's a newer version that Skyrim: The Elder Scroll. I thought cool, I'll just buy Dawnguard, yea... didn't work lol

I went deeper to see that there is something now called "Skyrim: Dragonborn" and "Skyrim: Heartfield" or something like that.

So Skyrim freaks, gimme a hand here -.-

What's the latest version of skyrim? and what's all of this stuff about?

descriptionWhat's the latest version of Skyrim? EmptyRe: What's the latest version of Skyrim?

more_horiz
Google is your best friend.

descriptionWhat's the latest version of Skyrim? EmptyRe: What's the latest version of Skyrim?

more_horiz
http://bit.ly/12yGaNM

more_horiz
So It's Dragonborn ^^

more_horiz
What's the latest version of Skyrim? The-very-best-of-the-success-kid-meme

more_horiz
lol yea

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply