Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNaruto EmptyNaruto

more_horiz
Naruto IGdQHr9

it was a request, cnc appreciated

descriptionNaruto EmptyRe: Naruto

more_horiz
I can't see effing Naruto!!! Soo idk it is only my opinion but first Seriously it is really hard to concentrate on Focal... Also I never liked renders and sigs standink\g with back to your face ._.
Still sig is awesome and I love the text :D

more_horiz
Then you never watched Naruto, obviously. Where else would you see a protagonist wearing an orange pair of pants, have a big toilet paper on his back, and some random bandage on his leg. o_O

I used not to like such renders too, It's so hard to work with beside sometimes It's hard to distinguish the character. But now it's different. Thinking differently and expanding your experience is better than sitting around and doing the exactly same thing everyone else is doing.

Using weird renders and positioning is not a bad thing, It's just a thing.

more_horiz
Not digging the bubbles above the text or some of the effects over the render, I think it gives it a more messy feel even though the rest is quite smooth, I think you could have done better with the lighting on the right. Still pretty awesome and I love the originality. Great work, Anzo.

P.S, seriously, where do you get these epic resources D:

more_horiz
i actually this sig is good and relly good even the lighting, the green just looks like an awesome rasengan.
i would say kill the blue fractals by the render and should have a solid tag
GJ ANZO
KIU

more_horiz
Sparda wrote:

P.S, seriously, where do you get these epic resources D:

Deviant Art, always. .____.

Thanks for the feedback peps

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: