Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA is looking for Reporters EmptyDA is looking for Reporters

more_horiz
Here will be your duties when you apply for this job:

A: Reporting YCS Events in the Teachers Section so that they can write an article about it.

B: Keeping an eye on the KONAMI news and announcements, and report it to Teachers in designated section that will be made for this purpose.

C: Tracking real life players ideas and opinions day by day and reporting it to DA.

D: Keeping an eye on the Upcoming Card Sets and finding information about them.

Application Criteria:

1. You are required to have a total amount of 50 posts before applying.
2. When replying, include what exactly classifies you as new Assistant. Be specific.
3. Out of all applications, tell us why we should hire !YOU! above others. Again, be specific.

Post the Applications in this Topic!

descriptionDA is looking for Reporters EmptyRe: DA is looking for Reporters

more_horiz
Hello I'm Mezumaru and I would like to apply for the position of assistant. First of I'm very resourceful and can get the information fast. I'm very organized and always on time(if there's a date you need it by). I can and will help other reporters that need help. I'm very polite to everyone, especially those who are my superiors. I can accept any criticism that I'm given and try to make my skills better. I think you should hire me because I'm the only one who applied so far XD. I'm on every day except when I'm sick. I can do any task you assign me to, if a teacher needs any one thing in particular. I am very helpful and can get as much as possible as fast as I can. Thank you for taking the time to rad this and I hope you consider me as possibility.

more_horiz
I think that it would be in your best interest to accept me to represent Duel Academy as a reporter. I may not be the most strategic duelist but I can write, I can research, and I can definitely find answers that aren't just floating around on the face of the internet. I will gladly share with you and the entire academy my ability to write. Talk will only get somebody so far.

So...

This is a small piece from an old portfolio of mine:
http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php

I created this blog-site for use as Jikan Reports for when you choose me as the reporter for the website. I joke, of course. I hope you choose someone who benefits the academy the very best.

more_horiz
might as well let jikan do it he has to to be good at something here, dueiling isnt really his thing

more_horiz
I Rage wrote:
might as well let jikan do it he has to to be good at something here, dueiling isnt really his thing

Lol

::Monkey32::

Dueling will always be my thing... that thing I'm not good at. xD

more_horiz
Keep this on topic, please.

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
Jikan wrote:

This is a small piece from an old portfolio of mine:
http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php

Please revisit that link once more.
You will find something far more relevant and recent.
I standby everything I said before.
My dueling does not reflect my reports.

I plan on writing more Jikan Reports whether I am writing for myself or for the academy. You will be pleased with my work I'm certain.

more_horiz
Applications are closed

Topic Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum