Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo

more_horiz
Hello :)This is my fanfic sequel to Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. It is about Yusei Fudo and Akiza Izayoi's son and more that is yet to be revealed. There are people who said the main character cannot have blond hair because neither of his parents had but that is of no importance to me. Custom cards will be created just for the story itself but cards I've already made will be used as well. I am planning to write atleast 1 chapter every week although I think I will write the second one tomorrow. It really depends on my motivation and inspiration at the given time.

Enjoy!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo N2PFapu
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo Ywm8oRg
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo HHE3Euk
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo O7hehoFl
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo BciGwJx
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo ERktOMx
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo FANg4cO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo LxG2Tf8

Last edited by Solarion on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo

more_horiz
Their son's a Vocaloid Oh Shit!

more_horiz
There are people who said the main character cannot have blond hair because neither of his parents had but that is of no importance to me.

Those people should google genetics. Blond hair is a recessive gene.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
There are people who said the main character cannot have blond hair because neither of his parents had but that is of no importance to me.

Those people should google genetics. Blond hair is a recessive gene.
Let's face facts, their parents have blue and pink hair, where's the logic in the first place?

Aside from that, great start on the fic; I look forward to reading more.

more_horiz
Ultimately amazingly written. Language is very similar to the Japanese anime language. I have to give you a 10/10 because I am certain I cannot write something like that. Love et!

more_horiz
Woa woa! To think I'd get so much positive feedback out of just 2-3 comments xD Yesterday I started writting the second chapter but its not really good so I'll have to start it over :/

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo BciGwJx
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo ERktOMx
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo FANg4cO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo LxG2Tf8

more_horiz
::Monkey29:: That was glorious. It continues to sound similar to the anime, and the duel scene was written extremely well. 10/10 for chapter two, as well as chapter one. This is shaping up to be a great fic, and I look forward to seeing what happens next.

more_horiz
thank you Smile I might write chapter 3 today or maybe tomorrow who knows ^^ I have a clear idea of who the main protagonist is going to be and I have planned everything about their battle but building up the story to that point sure takes a lot of time and thinking!

more_horiz
Hey all... It's been a while since I last visited this site... Sorry for cancelling my fanfic without a warning. There were some obstacles and I lost my passion. But now after re-reading it I'm thinking about continuing it. Should I?

more_horiz
Keep it coming.

more_horiz
Yeah keep it up it's awesome, but there is 1 thing. Shooting Stars attack is called "Stardust Mirage" not Shooting Sonic, that's just Stardust Smile, but it's a very minor detail. this is awesome you should keep it up

more_horiz
Solarion wrote:
Hey all... It's been a while since I last visited this site... Sorry for cancelling my fanfic without a warning. There were some obstacles and I lost my passion. But now after re-reading it I'm thinking about continuing it. Should I?

Welcome back bro

more_horiz
Nice. Well don't expect me to write a lot but I will try to write something once every week atleast ^^

( and btw I just don't like Stardust Mirage as an attack name, I'd rather use it for the effect Razz)

more_horiz
Yay more fanfic! Include me to Yu-Gi-Oh! Taiyo 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply