Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionP.H.G.P.P. Duel of the week! EmptyP.H.G.P.P. Duel of the week!

more_horiz
Edward was supposed to announce this a while ago, I believe he forgot all about it. So I'll be taking care of It for now.

P.H.G.P.P. Duel of the Week!

What is Duel of the Week? Duel of the week is a secondary feature of P.H.G.P.P. event. Each week we'll have one winner, someone that recorded, uploaded, and the shared his video in this section. And the winner will receive an amount of Duel Points in return.

How do we know who should win and who shouldn't? It's simple. First of all we have the amount of views each topic has, that amount indicates the number of people that had visited and viewed this topic contents. In addition to that, we have the number of views your video has received during the week.

P.H.G.P.P. Event is a new event, It's still not a "perfect event" but It's not bad. Considering allot of people are participating and uploading their videos, now we have a huge data base of recorded videos that can help members - new and professionals - in a way or another. The purpose behind P.H.G.P.P. is to create something that is not "reading and learning" rather than "watching and learning". Allot of members see it hard to Google how a deck works, the perfect deck profile, perfect deck choice - if not perfect then at least something that actually works.

Therefor you might notice that so far your videos are not getting a huge amount of viewers, but It's not because they're not good enough, neither cause your deck choice wasn't interesting enough. I've seen almost every single duel uploaded to this section, expanded my experience in a way or another regarding the type of decks people are using.

So once in a while we'll have a new feature of this event. Each time we figure something new it's probably going to be added to this event. First feature is Duel of the Week.

We'll have our staff members looking at those topics during the weekend. And they'll evaluate your duel such as your playing style and the intensity of the duel itself. And they'll report it to us so we can finally select our winner. That process will be repeated every week.

Next questions is: How much DPs will the winner receive? The amount of Duel Points will be changed every week. However, mainly It's between 750 Duel Points and 1500 Duel Point. That's just as a start, we can increase that latter in the future.

Entries will be considered as validate for this event starting from Sunday, our staff members will view and rate the duels during the weekend, and we'll declare the winner sometime during Saturday's afternoon.

If you have any question, you can post in this topic, or PM me.

descriptionP.H.G.P.P. Duel of the week! EmptyRe: P.H.G.P.P. Duel of the week!

more_horiz
What happened to this? :/

more_horiz
Nothing, Moderators keep forgetting about it.

more_horiz
Update. The video of the week will be re-uploaded on Duel Academy's youtube channel (of course the maker of the video will be noted)!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply