Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnother Attempt! EmptyAnother Attempt!

more_horiz
Another Attempt! TpCxBQk

I made this after following Anzos advice! Feedback appreciated

descriptionAnother Attempt! EmptyRe: Another Attempt!

more_horiz
I like how It looks :D Of course you need lots of work what to do. I would suggest to not use plain black in BG Even though there is that C4D it doesn't look that good. At least try using some colors. And idk did you use sharpen or not but it feels pretty mach too sharpened.

Of course you don't need to listen what I say after all I am nabby gfxer too Razz

more_horiz
I blurred the bottom a bit, that might make it stand out as sharpened Razz

I didn't use any sharpen in the end because it didn't look right to me.

LOKOS, lets be Nabs together! :3

more_horiz
on what blending modes did you set the render, might look over sharpened from that, also that c4d on color dodge (as it seems) looks bad, do it either on screen, linear dodge or leave it as is with lower opacity. When using PS make what you are working with around 450 x 150/60 pixels in size, makes it easier to work with.

more_horiz
Too big, It's hard even for me to make something cool with that size without making allot of mistakes. As i said earlier in the other topic, make a very small artworks, and don't resize them when uploading them on servimg.com, change the option to "No".

Change the system to "points", width 400 x 150 length. As a start, it's the perfect size. Try not to make the colors strong as it is right now, sometimes strong colors or strong lights doesn't feel right when looking at it after few seconds.

Yea, you fix the size and try again, you should get a better result. Also move the C4Ds around and try to find a focal point, create a flow, or both. You can resize both of your render and your effects using ctrl+t until both have a suitable look when placed together.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum