Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSpellbook Spell Cards and Prophecy Monsters EmptySpellbook Spell Cards and Prophecy Monsters

more_horiz
If I ever get my hands on those, would it be good to run them in a Dark Magician Deck or Spellcaster Deck running him and his cohorts, or would it be better to make a Prophecy/Spellbook Deck and put the Dark Magician in it? And are there any good Spellbook cards I could put in my current Deck that could help me get spell cards from the Graveyard back into my Deck? I saw some cards that require Spellbook spell cards to be in the Graveyard for their effects to work.

Side topic 1: They should do something about Magician of Faith's combo abuse and take her off the banlist . . . I can understand banning Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End, as he's way too OP to not be banned, but some of us might need Magician of Faith.

Side topic 2: What would be good Spell/Trap cards to put in so my monsters can be summoned and stay summoned (like when my opponent uses cards to keep them being summoned and I need to stop them so I can use some combos)? I'm thinking of getting Torrential Tribute, Destruction Jammer, and Trap Jammer, and putting them along with the Magic Jammer I already have into my current Deck. As well as a total of 2 or three Mystical Space Typhoons. I already at least two, including the cards that aren't in my Deck.

descriptionSpellbook Spell Cards and Prophecy Monsters EmptyRe: Spellbook Spell Cards and Prophecy Monsters

more_horiz
We can merge them.

2. Solemn Judgment, Seven Tools, Trap Stun, Royal Decree, etc,...

descriptionSpellbook Spell Cards and Prophecy Monsters EmptyRe: Spellbook Spell Cards and Prophecy Monsters

more_horiz
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll get Trap Stun.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply