Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHarmonia sig EmptyHarmonia sig

more_horiz
Harmonia sig 2zex8br

Been a while since I made one.

descriptionHarmonia sig EmptyRe: Harmonia sig

more_horiz
Renders aren't blended well enough. Either make the BG lighter or the renders darker. I suggest adding smudge around the two guys and just getting rid of the girls.

more_horiz
Nobody wrote:
Renders aren't blended well enough. Either make the BG lighter or the renders darker. I suggest adding smudge around the two guys and just getting rid of the girls.

idk what smudge is and I'm not getting rid of N's sisters, whole Harmonia family must be in it.

more_horiz
Natural Harmonia wrote:
Nobody wrote:

idk what smudge is and I'm not getting rid of N's sisters, whole Harmonia family must be in it.

Just give up.

more_horiz
Nobody wrote:
Natural Harmonia wrote:
Nobody wrote:

Just give up.

Who the hell do you think you are talking too?

more_horiz
Natural Harmonia wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Natural Harmonia wrote:
Nobody wrote:

Just give up.

Who the hell do you think you are talking too?

Someone who should just give up ._.

more_horiz
Then resize the render's e.e

more_horiz
Resize them to 1 pixel by 1 pixel, they are still there Razz

more_horiz
Renders have sunlight all over them yet, it's raining and there is some lightening in the BG. And somehow they're not wet, the rain is only behind them, it's not raining on them. It's a bad TV show. Also don't say what Nobody said, Smudge is only good if you have one character in your signature, It won't look great with multiple objects. Try to read some tutorials about C4Ds, it's time you learn how to use them.

more_horiz
Anzo-sama wrote:
Renders have sunlight all over them yet, it's raining and there is some lightening in the BG. And somehow they're not wet, the rain is only behind them, it's not raining on them. It's a bad TV show. Also don't say what Nobody said, Smudge is only good if you have one character in your signature, It won't look great with multiple objects. Try to read some tutorials about C4Ds, it's time you learn how to use them.

the rain and the grass and the moon are c4ds.

more_horiz
Oh, so that's a moon, i thought it was some sort of metal ball or something. Anyway, i said you need to learn how to use it, even if you use it there, C4Ds are not used that way.

more_horiz
you people really arent giving helpful advice.

more_horiz
You no do the text fx?

more_horiz
Panda wrote:
You no do the text fx?

What.........?

more_horiz
Anzo-sama wrote:

that's why I said to take out the other 2. Smudge looks decent with 2 characters facing each other.

more_horiz
Smudge doesn't look good with all renders, only dark renders.

+ N: I don't know about others, but i told you that you are using effects in the wrong way. You don't create rain with PS, you take a BG with rain in it and blend your renders with it. As for the lightening, you take a real background with lightening, render it, and place them on Soft Light then change the opacity.

more_horiz
Anzo is lile a pro.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum