Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy attempt at Fire Fists EmptyMy attempt at Fire Fists

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/X0Bo0uy.png

And no, I will not play Rabbit.

descriptionMy attempt at Fire Fists EmptyRe: My attempt at Fire Fists

more_horiz
-2 BreakThrough SKill
*Put in side over Spirit Reaper

+2 Reborn Tengu
It's a good card and pairs nicely with your trap line up.

more_horiz
-1 Zenmeister
+1 Blackship

All I can say deck looks decent just the side deck is giving me meh feelings. Sadly, I have no suggestions for your side deck so i'll let someone else do it than me.

more_horiz
I would suggest you to:

-1 Dragon
-1 Snake

+2 Veiler

-1 Tensen
-1 Horn

+2 Tenken

Also maybe take out 1 The Huge Revolution is over and replace it with Starlight road. Maybe the PoA isnt needed at all but idk exactly. Oh yeah you might also try adding some defensive traps still like Torrential, Mirror Force, comes handy still when opp goes overboard with swarming.

Overall not bad deck!

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/mVdfeFV.png

I prefer Breakthrough over Veiler for effect negation

Horn is to Vital for me to take out, almost permanent 800 attack boosting card that allows me to draw when equipped monster destroy a monster by battle is to good. I considered taking out a Tense though but decided I wanted the extra Fire Form for my Fire Fist's effects.

I also decided to TRY taking out the MSTs since I have Gorilla and just side Wild Tornados for Skill Drain and Macro and the like. But that is still going under testing. I considered taking out a Snake and Dragon, but decided against it unless I feel like it is vitally important.

Any other suggestions?

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:

You must. If you're not playing it, at least try the Chicken/More Meta variants of the deck... Otherwise this is not competitive.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
mimgrim wrote:

You must. If you're not playing it, at least try the Chicken/More Meta variants of the deck... Otherwise this is not competitive.

Stupid statement is stupid. It doesn't have to be a fricking net deck for it to be competitive. Whenever I build a meta deck I always try to do something different from the other meta decks of the same thing. doing the same thing like everybody else is to damn boring. So unless you have anything useful to say. Go away.

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:
mimgrim wrote:

Stupid statement is stupid. It doesn't have to be a fricking net deck for it to be competitive. Whenever I build a meta deck I always try to do something different from the other meta decks of the same thing. doing the same thing like everybody else is to damn boring. So unless you have anything useful to say. Go away.

Fire Fist Dragon is a bad card for a control type deck, yet you have 3.
3 Tensu is just too much.
All the Fire Fist traps are bad, the staple ones are better. They won't be dead on your field when you don't have a monster.
Your deck lacks of draw power, given the small number of monsters you have - you get dead hands a lot.
The 4th maxed Fire Fist monster is very bad.

All of that makes my statement very legitimate. This deck is not competitive the way it is atm.

Things you can do for this tier 2 deck -
Add 2 Duality.
Remove the 4th Fire Fist monster.
Make Dragon x2, the card is bad enough - don't max it.
Add x2 Tengu.
Remove B-Skill.
Add Fiendish Chain - it can be stopped by MST, but at least it stops attacks.
Add More staples - Mirror Force, Lance, MST...

That should add at least a little consistency to the deck. The issue still stays, this is still not competitive.

more_horiz
le me see no Dwellern in extra = le me no edit bad dex

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
mimgrim wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:
mimgrim wrote:

Fire Fist Dragon is a bad card for a control type deck, yet you have 3.
3 Tensu is just too much.
All the Fire Fist traps are bad, the staple ones are better. They won't be dead on your field when you don't have a monster.
Your deck lacks of draw power, given the small number of monsters you have - you get dead hands a lot.
The 4th maxed Fire Fist monster is very bad.

All of that makes my statement very legitimate. This deck is not competitive the way it is atm.

Things you can do for this tier 2 deck -
Add 2 Duality.
Remove the 4th Fire Fist monster.
Make Dragon x2, the card is bad enough - don't max it.
Add x2 Tengu.
Remove B-Skill.
Add Fiendish Chain - it can be stopped by MST, but at least it stops attacks.
Add More staples - Mirror Force, Lance, MST...

That should add at least a little consistency to the deck. The issue still stays, this is still not competitive.

Dragon can search out any Fire Form when a Fire Form is activated, and and Being able to Special Summon a Fire fist from grave when 2 Fire Forms have out ran their usefulness is good. Snake's main reason is searching out Fire Forms, But I can also use its draw effect if I end up with no other monsters at 2. The Fire Form traps serve the purpose of fuel for the fire Fists and taking them out defeats the purpose of the deck. I'll add Tengu when it goes back to 3, not before. I still prefer Breakthrough for effect negation. The only useful from your post is the 2 Duality, so thanks for that~

@ Anzo, useless post is useless.

more_horiz
So It's a fun deck after all?

more_horiz
No, I simply forgot about Dweller, I'll replace Roach with it when I next get on DN. My attempt at Fire Fists 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply