Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionthe cards i dont get Emptythe cards i dont get

more_horiz
ok can you guys ( the pepole on this thread) tell me the effects of these cards
if i find any more cards i dont get ill add more
1. over worked :angrysweaty:

Last edited by OmegaVent on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionthe cards i dont get EmptyRe: the cards i dont get

more_horiz
1. Basically you destroy all of the monster that has higher atk than its original. For example, Excalibur would be destroyed.

2. Basically all the monster you control gains 500 atk.
It can't be destroyed once. For example, you have to use 2 MST twice to destroy this card.
If you control 2 or more atk position monster, your opponent can't target your lowest atk monster to attack.
All of your special summoned monster will be destroyed when this card is activated.
You can't use Fusion, Synchro, XYZ.
Can only activate 1 Orichalcos once per duel.

Simple enough?

more_horiz
1. overworked: basically any monsters whos attack have been modified with a card effect to be higer than what it original one (the one printed)

2. The Seal of Orichalcos:
-1: all your monsters gets 500 more attacks
-2: This mean that onlky once the seal wont be destroyed by cards effect (but you can still play another field, destroying it)
-3: if you have more than one monster, the one with less attackj cant be ttacked by opponents monsters
-4: when you activate this card (only when you first activate it) all your special summoned monsters die. also, you wont be able to summon anything from the extra deck, aka fusion, synchro, xyz

this site can help you http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

more_horiz
Overworked: Any monsters that ATK has been modified from its original ATK will be destroyed. Original ATK is the ATK points printed on a monsters card (Example: Dark Magicians original ATK is 2500), so if Dark Magician would have 3000 ATK by a card effect, he would be destroyed.

The Seal of Orichalos: All monsters you control will gain 500 ATK, and once per turn, Seal can not be destroyed by card effects. So if your opponent used Heavy Storm, Seal of Orichalos will not be destroyed, but if they then try to destroy it with another card, it will be destroyed. If you have two monsters in ATK mode while controlling Orichalos, your monster with the lowest ATK will not be able to be attacked, and you can not Summon from the Extra Deck as long as Seal is on the field.

more_horiz
um ok i get 2. but i still dont get 1 how many atk does the monster printed have or the fist monster summond help

more_horiz
OmegaVent wrote:
um ok i get 2. but i still dont get 1 how many atk does the monster printed have or the fist monster summond help

You should really word that better.

You know what the original ATK of a monster is by looking at the card.

more_horiz
sorry i know what you mean but WHAT ORINGNAL MONSTER and i love my key bord so i type to fast

more_horiz
The question is getting weirder e.e
Now I don't get anything.
Just look at the atk of that monster. It's original.

more_horiz
OmegaVent wrote:
sorry i know what you mean but WHAT ORINGNAL MONSTER and i love my key bord so i type to fast

let me rephrease over worked

if theres monsters original attack points (The one that are printed on the card itself) differ from his current attack point gets higer by a card effect (an effect that change the monster current attack, Meaning his current Attack (The one it have at the moment) and his original attack (The oneit started with, printed on the card itself) are different) when over worked is activated, they will be destroyed.

Only onew monsters is invoved, there is no original monster

more_horiz
ok it helps jsut a bit i need to think any ideas

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply