Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBurning Fury EmptyBurning Fury

more_horiz
Burning Fury WtvFKgn

CNC, flame placement suggestions are appreciated.

descriptionBurning Fury EmptyRe: Burning Fury

more_horiz
Render looks pretty blurry and would ease up on the effects. It could have been blended a little better and i usually avoid tinted text try to google better stocks buts its not bad it would try to use HQ renders. It gets better results

more_horiz
^it is a HQ render, guess I went a bit overboard with 1 of the gradient maps.

more_horiz
It takes a genius to make something worst than It is Burning Fury 1151057309

jk

The siggy is not bad considering you'r new to signature design and everything. Try not to include any texts in the future until you master the other things such as the selection of backgrounds and the replacements of the render. Also, don't use the same BG to give more effects to the signature, it's a BG after all, shouldn't be used on Soft Light or Overlay just to try giving the render some sort of effects that is not required. Light source is good, but the signature feels a bit empty. There's allot of space on the right and the left side with the same dull effects.

more_horiz
^I can give you the psd, the bg is a 3 way gradient map on top is a stock on Hard Light with 80% opacity and on top of it are the c4ds. I guess without the Glasiur Blur it wouldn't look as empty. I dunno how you got the impression i used the stock more then once.

more_horiz
V2
Burning Fury Q2PsXTX

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum