Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA's Regular Tournament #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+19
bakura normal
XmagcimanX
firestorm
Efane
PabelFTW
BlackWarGreymon
trevor3000
Vongola-x
BlackJack
mimgrim
Unnefer
Rymander
Alikaey
Anzo
Bubbles
Whatup Nab
Wubblewoo
Kairi
The_Nameless
23 posters

descriptionDA's Regular Tournament #2 - Page 4 EmptyDA's Regular Tournament #2

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the 2nd Regular Tournament. This time I will be your host.

The Rules
-Advanced TCG Banlist (March 2013)
-Best 2 out of 3 match duels
-No deck changing between the rounds
-Side decking allowed
-Screenshot wins to solve possible confilicts
-Deadline for each round will be 1 week after it began

The Rewards
1st Place: Dorm Rank-up to Ra Yellow + 2500 DP + Medal
2nd Place: Dorm Rank-up to Ra Yellow (IF we have 32 participants) + 1500 DP
3rd Place: 750 DP
4th Place: 750 DP

The Participants
DA Name/DN Name/Time Zone (GMT)

1. The_Nameless/The_Nameless/+1
2. firestorm/firestorm/+2
3. PabelFTW/Pabel/-5
4. Behemoth/Shemhamforash/+1
5. Ezio Auditore/Lutalica/+1
6. L.Lawliet/L.Lawliet/+2
7. mimgrim/mimgrim/-5
8. Anzo/DoubleTrouble/+3
9. Wyrmking/Genesis Villiers/-5
10. DarkFusion/[ DLKz ] DarkFusion/+1
11. Alikaey/Xeijin/0
12. Bubbles/! Numb/+1
13. ! Gianus/![13 spaces]Gianus/+1
14. Lews Therin Telamon/Efane/+4
15. Vongola-x/Vongola-x/0
16. Placido/!!Placido/+2
17. Unnefer/Unnefer/-5
18. Menma~/ (Dark)Menma/-5
19. Rob DN/robertstons/+2
20. coolramez/coolramez OR manofaction/+2
21. trevor3000/trevor3000/-6
22. superyoshi10/superyoshi10/0
23. Jun-Lian Chang/DaidPoolX/-8
24. Whatup Nab/whatup1111/-5
25. Wandering_Knight/Garoberts92/0
26. mouzou/mouzou/+2
27. Lelou/LelouYGO/+2
28. Sparda/bakura normal/0
29. The Dark Shadow/amer1234/+2
30. Wubblewoo/wubblewoo/0
31. chaosdarkmagicianboy/chaosdarkmagicianboy/+2
32. Nobody/[real]kairi/-5

Waitlisted in case of inactivity:
1. BlackJack607
2. Fabled Samurai
3. PowerNova
4. Konan Girl

Challonge brackets: http://challonge.com/bkvpme0w

You have got until the 8th of April to duel. Get your game on!
Round 2 ends on April 10th!
Round 3 ends on April 27th!
Extended to May 2nd!

Semi-Finals are to be finished until May 2nd!

Last edited by The_Nameless on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionDA's Regular Tournament #2 - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA's Regular Tournament #2

more_horiz
Can I get an approximate time, to when the finals round starts? Since the deadline past like twice...

descriptionDA's Regular Tournament #2 - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA's Regular Tournament #2

more_horiz
Anzo and trevor are disqaulified.... idiots.... you could win by default now, or, if you like that better play L again for the final... your choice here.

more_horiz
wtf that is not fair at all. I have been trying to find anzo every - I'm so happy, it's unbelievable - day. He is never on. How should I get dc'ed for Anzo never being on. I can't play someone who isn't here.

more_horiz
w/e nameless decides I am fine with that

more_horiz
I'm fine with w.e. you say.

more_horiz
You're not hosting tournaments again.

more_horiz
Lol Anzo forgot to mention that we are playing tomo at 6.

more_horiz
King Anzo wrote:

Not tournaments you'll join e.e This is the 2nd time you are f****** late for a round.... You are messing with this not me.
If you didn't duel at the time you said trevor, vongola is just gonna be winner.

THE END!!!!

more_horiz
Anzo said we will plat at 6 pm my time which will be in 2 hours and 37 min. If he doesn't show up it's not my fault. We are in semi finals it's going to be complete bs if I get dc'ed because this whole thing would of been a waste of time.

more_horiz
I said 11pm my time zone, when you asked i said "i think" it's 6pm your time zone

currently its 11:45pm my time zone, and am online, while you're not.

EDIT: 2-0 in trevor's favor.

more_horiz
I won 2-0. Good games.

more_horiz
Can we get namless' decision, because I am confused now.

more_horiz
Final: Vongola vs Trevor
Bronze: L. vs Anzo

more_horiz
I'll wait for Nameless to say what happens, then we'll play.

more_horiz
I already said what happens.

more_horiz
King Anzo wrote:

Isn't the host Nameless? To me it seems only like you are abusing your power here.

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
King Anzo wrote:

Not tournaments you'll join e.e This is the 2nd time you are f****** late for a round.... You are messing with this not me.
If you didn't duel at the time you said trevor, vongola is just gonna be winner.

THE END!!!!
Vongola and Law, maybe if you would of read this you would know his decision. He said if Anzo and I don't play at the time we said, that he would dq us. Since we played at the time we were suppose to the tourney moves on with what Anzo said.

more_horiz
Won vs Trevor3000 2-0, ggs

https://i.imgur.com/XqBeczX.png

more_horiz
I lost 2-0 gg's. Bad match up and his hand was pretty good lol.

more_horiz
That was my hand vs you xD

more_horiz
Vongola-x wrote:
King Anzo wrote:

Isn't the host Nameless? To me it seems only like you are abusing your power here.

It's part of my job, also what Trevor said.

more_horiz
Sorry, been gone a couple days and forgot to mention it... e.e

trevor and anzo played, ok, accepted, only cuz anzo lost tho xD

Final vongola vs trevor been played?

if not do so.

Sorry this all got a mess, I'll think of some system to prevent dqs from messing with teh tournaments that much that you cannot really dq someone.... hope you guys still had fun.... Smile

more_horiz
You can't DQ me even if you want to. N00b

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
Sorry, been gone a couple days and forgot to mention it... e.e

trevor and anzo played, ok, accepted, only cuz anzo lost tho xD

Final vongola vs trevor been played?

if not do so.

Sorry this all got a mess, I'll think of some system to prevent dqs from messing with teh tournaments that much that you cannot really dq someone.... hope you guys still had fun.... Smile

Yeah, we dueled for it already and I won 2-0

more_horiz
Perfect.

Prices awarded.

Topic locked.

Anzo declared uber-nab.

DA's Regular Tournament #2 - Page 4 1151057309

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply