Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello I'm the first to represent IdioSyndicate! EmptyHello I'm the first to represent IdioSyndicate!

more_horiz
Yo, the names Glowstck but you can call me Glow for short. I run a purely Gusto deck and a B.E.S. deck (strangely enough) and a few others. I'm the first to represent my Yu-gi-oh group known as IdioSyndicate which includes but is not limited to: FnZuKi, BigDawg, Kr4zyAzn, Mr.Terror, Darkness, DragonSlayer, and DeathGenie. (I'm not sure how many of them will make accounts.) If you have any questions for me or if you want to duel me just let me know! Good Luck! Sparta

descriptionHello I'm the first to represent IdioSyndicate! EmptyRe: Hello I'm the first to represent IdioSyndicate!

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

descriptionHello I'm the first to represent IdioSyndicate! EmptyRe: Hello I'm the first to represent IdioSyndicate!

more_horiz
Wait, are you the one from Deviantart? Glowstck? o.o that would be a hilarious surprise! Anyway welcome to dA, have fun and enjoy your stay~

more_horiz
welcome

more_horiz
Welcome to DA
Enjoy your stay xD

more_horiz
Welcome to DA dawg:D

more_horiz
I'm hoping this group of yours comes to DA. :D Welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome. Make sure to check my Deck Shop if you have enough money.

more_horiz
Welcome to Death *ehem* Duel Academy new victim *ehem* student, can't wait to hunt *ehem* duel you sometime and eat *ehem* have fun with you. Laughing

more_horiz
Well, If you're a GFXer that means more competition for me ^.^

Welcome to Duel Academy, Gladz to have ya around.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply