Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dexter Morgan is leaving this place for good.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+17
LòKóS
Jun-Lian Chang
Amy Kool
Typical Jew™
Nuran
Linda-Senpai
mimgrim
Anzo
Bubbles
Endless Sorcerer
Centrik
bakura normal
Jue Viole Grace
TDS
Frisky Badger
BlackWarGreymon
Dex
21 posters

descriptionDexter Morgan is leaving this place for good. EmptyDexter Morgan is leaving this place for good.

more_horiz
Dear Duel Academy,

As many of you know, I've becoming less and less active over the past few weeks. From now on I will be spending my time elsewhere practicing webdesign and general Photoshop skills. This means I will not have enough time for this place. I'm sorry to leave this place in worse shape than when I had arrived but I don't see myself playing ygo anytime soon.

I may come back, but I doubt I will ever be getting into the game anytime soon. Things are just so much more complicated now than when I started to play ygo. Good bye all my friends, if anybody ever wants to contact me just use my skype.

My New Location: http://edgfx.net/

Yours Truly,

Dex

descriptionDexter Morgan is leaving this place for good. EmptyRe: Dexter Morgan is leaving this place for good.

more_horiz
Well I never knew you good but I'll miss you e.e
Visit us sometimes and have good luck in Real life.

descriptionDexter Morgan is leaving this place for good. EmptyRe: Dexter Morgan is leaving this place for good.

more_horiz
Oh no :c Why you gotta leave
Add me on Skype, keep in touch.
Skype Name: Frisky Badger

more_horiz
NO WHY DO YOU HATE ME D:

I knew you so well man :/ do you have to leave???

more_horiz
Well, this is sad to see.

But I do agree, everyone has to achieve something in life, if your chosen path is this, so be it.

You will be missed.

more_horiz
WE LOVE YOU SHANE D:

You'll be missed old friend.

more_horiz
Hope you come back Sad Who will do the Rank Image now.....

more_horiz
See you later and good luck with your gfx. :D

more_horiz
~Spade~ wrote:

more_horiz
Behemoth wrote:
Well, this is sad to see.

But I do agree, everyone has to achieve something in life, if your chosen path is this, so be it.

You will be missed.

+1

more_horiz
Bubbles wrote:
~Spade~ wrote:

more_horiz
Thanks guys. Cya.

more_horiz
kay bye.

more_horiz
Peace out bro if Anime Render merge with that place i think i have an acc there

more_horiz
cya on league sexy dexy

more_horiz
Hey Dex, good luck my friend and keep those motherfu***** GFX skills updated as you did till now, hope to see you back with some hard core works Wink

more_horiz
Good luck in life Dex! I didn't get to know you very much but I really want to thank you for everything you've contributed to Duel Academy Smile I hope you have a wonderful time with whatever you choose to do (especially with your webdesign!) and great life. Sad to see you go T.T Visit soon <3

more_horiz
Heh Good luck Dex Wink I hope to see you again :D

more_horiz
Kind of late but, Bye Dexy :<

more_horiz
Well dex, farewell, and good luck with everything you do!

more_horiz
It is always sad to see someone go, but we should all feel glad that he leaves with pride, that he has a good future ahead of him, hopes that he achieves all goals, and in the end, claims total success in life. All the best to ya buddy!

more_horiz
we will miss you morgan stay on touch

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply