Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

leaving this site

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Enigma_m7
Fefe2931995
Lelou
Austin
Judgment Master
(RPG)Sasuke
Anzo
mimgrim
BlackWarGreymon
SakurMiku
14 posters

descriptionleaving this site Emptyleaving this site

more_horiz
Hey I am leaveing this site cause I didn't like all the negative comments I got and also some people are just not nice so

BYE FOREVER !

descriptionleaving this site EmptyRe: leaving this site

more_horiz
Goodbye!
See ya maybe sometime again.

more_horiz
Who are you? o.o

Bye I guess.

more_horiz
People on the internet can't take a joke these days, three years ago we used to rape people on public chats and get promoted for it.

more_horiz
Even if you still choose to leave this site, I just want to let you know that you shouldn't be affected by people behind computer screens, no matter how far they go with you. If someone is being a jerk, just laugh it off. Like I always say, it's always a nickel trying to be a dime. These guys know they can't do this kind of stuff IRL without getting their butts kicked, so they do it here, where they can't be seen personally. DA is filled with assistants, people who will be glad to help you with your issues as well (I being one of them). All you have to do is report these guys and they're off. Simple as that. However, it's your choice, and you're the only person standing in your way.

more_horiz
what (RPG)Sasuke said and bye dont know you but bye

more_horiz
(RPG)Sasuke wrote:
Even if you still choose to leave this site, I just want to let you know that you shouldn't be affected by people behind computer screens, no matter how far they go with you. If someone is being a jerk, just laugh it off. Like I always say, it's always a nickel trying to be a dime. These guys know they can't do this kind of stuff IRL without getting their butts kicked, so they do it here, where they can't be seen personally. DA is filled with assistants, people who will be glad to help you with your issues as well (I being one of them). All you have to do is report these guys and they're off. Simple as that. However, it's your choice, and you're the only person standing in your way.

+1

more_horiz
internet have a lot of jerks this a simple fact
well bye

more_horiz
Ezio Auditore wrote:
(RPG)Sasuke wrote:

+1

+2

more_horiz
Don't go away! Is cool in this academy. You dont met all of us. I'm new here too, we can be friend. xD

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
Ezio Auditore wrote:
(RPG)Sasuke wrote:

+1

+2

+3

more_horiz
why yo people not nice

more_horiz
haha.. holding him back from what? haha!!!! if he doesnt like it when people are rude here, then he doesnt have to be here.. nothing good comes from trolling except for the stupid trolls that do it.. anywayz, farewell man

more_horiz
chovy you re also here!

more_horiz
baibai.

more_horiz
No one cares

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: