Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

An Old Friend Has Returned

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Austin
BlackWarGreymon
Jun-Lian Chang
Zeox
Centrik
Judgment Master
mimgrim
Zane Truesdale
Frisky Badger
(RPG)Sasuke
14 posters

descriptionAn Old Friend Has Returned EmptyAn Old Friend Has Returned

more_horiz
Hello. For those of you whom are reading the title of this topic and are wondering who the hell I am, I was also known in the past as Amaretsu, a former admin and veteran on Dueling Network. In reality, my name is Luca. I have been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since the date of its birth, and wish to play until its retirement. I am Italian whom is able to speak many languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Dutch). Therefore, most of you should be able to talk to me, as I only wish to be able to do so with you in the nearby future. As I had recently forgotten about DA due to my career, it is great to be back. I hope to enjoy this wonderful site once again and get to know some of you as time passes. If you wish to know more about me (for I am not a man who can thoroughly create introductions), please ask, but do not make it too personal. You are always welcome to PM me for a duel or assistance in general. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community once more.

descriptionAn Old Friend Has Returned EmptyRe: An Old Friend Has Returned

more_horiz
Welcome back Amaretsu! :D

more_horiz
Welcome back

more_horiz
Still wondering who the hell you are. :/

Welcome back I guess.

more_horiz
welcome back nice to meet you

more_horiz
Haha, the name Amaretsu should ring a bell to people like Anzo and the admins. To the rest of you, just consider me a new person I guess Razz

more_horiz
Welcome back.

more_horiz
(RPG)Sasuke wrote:
Haha, the name Amaretsu should ring a bell to people like Anzo and the admins. To the rest of you, just consider me a new person I guess Razz

The name sounds slightly familiar........

more_horiz
Well, recognized or not, I'm glad to be here...ready to duel (and defeat) you all.

more_horiz
Welcome Back.

more_horiz
Welcome back! :3

more_horiz
Welcome mate Smile
It is nice to meet you.

more_horiz
welcome back

more_horiz
Nice to have you back.

more_horiz
I remember that Name, Amaterasu, welcome back

more_horiz
It's Amaretsu -.- I didn't want to copy a character (or jutsu's) name, so I made it slightly different. Thanks for remembering me anyway Razz and thanks to all of you for your appreciation and kindness!

more_horiz
lol I'm sorry, i misread it! XD

more_horiz
Welcome back, Amaretsu. :D

more_horiz
I'm okay to duel anyone, like I said. So I'll be sure to duel all who are interested in dueling me one at a time.

more_horiz
At least you still remember me fella, glad to have you back. If you're back and have the intention to be active, like really super active as i always used to see you, you should check our new applications topics, who knows, perhaps you'll get your old rank again, if the rest of the admins agreed or something. Yea, unlike when you left i had the power of one word, now am the power of a vote :D Seriously, welcome back mate. Also guess what, am an EX now ^^

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
At least you still remember me fella, glad to have you back. If you're back and have the intention to be active, like really super active as i always used to see you, you should check our new applications topics, who knows, perhaps you'll get your old rank again, if the rest of the admins agreed or something. Yea, unlike when you left i had the power of one word, now am the power of a vote :D Seriously, welcome back mate. Also guess what, am an EX now ^^

Great to see you here man! As you can see by my signature, I am part of TEST. RPG died after some really harsh inactivity. I also thank you for at least giving me the hopes of what is to come and am proud that you found a team that really suits you. Thanks for your appreciation buddy!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply