Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Spellbook deck

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
firestorm
bobee42
Kairi
Frisky Badger
Centrik
mimgrim
Kingofshadows
11 posters

descriptionSpellbook deck EmptySpellbook deck

more_horiz
Spellbook deck KFDzBTO
Tell me what you guys think I am going for a quick draw deck so that is why there are so many cards.

descriptionSpellbook deck EmptyRe: Spellbook deck

more_horiz
Needs more judgment .-.

more_horiz
anything else?

more_horiz
A lot of works for this one :D

more_horiz
needs 0 traps, no duality, and more judgment day to start.

more_horiz
I can't get through a full duel with this deck people keep quitting on me as soon as they see me summon a strong monster and they have no way to defend. I had a few people quit on me before I ended my first turn and even had attacked.

more_horiz
with or without the changes?

more_horiz
with but I sorta made some changes of my own that helps me get stronger monsters out. It may be a lot of monsters but the only deck that has given me a problem was a burn deck that utilized bad reaction to simochi. The person quit when I destroyed swords of revealing light with the effect of breaker the magical warrior and I also had Reaper of prophecy. for a combined atk of 3600 but I had spellbook starhall out on the field with two counters so it boosted them up to a combined atk of 4000 which after the attack would have left him with 1000 lp left. I also had torrential tribute set facedown incase a monster came out that was to much to handle for me.
Spellbook deck RDMdIEp

more_horiz
IMO, no breaker, no veiler, no traps, no PoD, no starhall, 3 reaper, no wonder wand, more judgement day, 1 more master, no chaos sorc, 2 reasoning, 2 lyla, and 1 Charge of the light brigade.

more_horiz
judgment Day + Star Hall can be nasty. But milling your spells into the grave won't contribute to the Judgment Day.

more_horiz
Cut down your deck, 40 cards is optimal for this archetype.

more_horiz
I don't mill I use starhall combined with first spellbook of secrets then spellbook of power for a 1200 boost.

more_horiz
I really don't know anything about Spellbooks, but I can still tell you that 40 cards would work A LOT better than those 50 cards you have now.

more_horiz
Yeah maybe but in a deck like this I don't won't to deck out because of adding to many cards to my hand then using them. Plus with this deck I have only lost once and that lost was because I wasn't paying attention and missed a important card in my hand.

more_horiz
You will not deck out....you have a field spell to recycle them lol

more_horiz
I have an entire article here, y'know?

http://www.duelacademy.net/t24919-harry-couldn-t-see-this-one-coming-neither-could-voldemort

more_horiz
Try my deck
Spellbook deck 13KLVoT

I have 10-0 score in rated for now.

Don't mind the extra deck. I filled it only to have it xD

EDIT: Made some edites
Spellbook deck Tl4E2FN

Last edited by Ezio Auditore on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
47 cards i think that its slow
try using more more judgment like mimgrim said and drop the deck 40 cards
take out chaos sor and add trags
drop the traps
use justice instead of veiler and the prophecy destroyer
and why da heck gagaga macician i would recomend another magical warrior
or kycoo

more_horiz
veiler isn't there anymore and really the only reason gagaga is in there is for xyz summons or for wonder wand when i draw both of them together. I have yet to draw wonder wand. I also don't really use judgement day that much so I think one is enough and there are only two traps in there now two mirror forces though I agree on the gagaga so its gone so here is the new version.
Spellbook deck MLYppzj

more_horiz
If you want a different take, check out Reaper of Prophecy variants (which I am selling at my shop).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply