Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist Kingdom V2 Official Challenge Thread

+13
Mezumaru
Gremlin
KnightyKnight
Billblascome319
DHBoyd420
Jun-Lian Chang
BlackJack
jaboosi
Lelou
(RPG)Sasuke
Trafalgar Law
superyoshi10
Nuran
17 posters

descriptionDuelist Kingdom V2 Official Challenge Thread EmptyDuelist Kingdom V2 Official Challenge Thread

more_horiz
I decided to make this thread in order to help slifers catch each other and play games for this event. Post here if you are looking for challenges.

descriptionDuelist Kingdom V2 Official Challenge Thread EmptyRe: Duelist Kingdom V2 Official Challenge Thread

more_horiz
I need someone to duel for duelist kingdom.

descriptionDuelist Kingdom V2 Official Challenge Thread EmptyRe: Duelist Kingdom V2 Official Challenge Thread

more_horiz
yo pm me im loookin 4 some challengers =D

more_horiz
PM me if you're up for a duel.

more_horiz
I'm new here, please take easy on me :D.

more_horiz
Somebody message me on dn im on right now and im ready my dn is now Yami Blackstar

more_horiz
Alrighty guys im back im ready to duel now hmu

more_horiz
I am also new and looking for duels.

more_horiz
Alright then, I'll bite. Anyone, anytime I'd love to duel. Really want to get into Ra now Smile

descriptionDuelist Kingdom V2 Official Challenge Thread EmptyDuelist kingdom

more_horiz
Just got done with basic training and interested in this tourney give me a challenge Smile

more_horiz
I am ready to kick some butt! Pm me to get a duel on DN :D

more_horiz
- KnightyKnight king

more_horiz
looking for my fifth star so anyone message me here telling me the best time for me to beat you and ill happily do it

Last edited by I Rage on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed)

more_horiz
Im on right now and im ready to duel DN:Yami Blackstar

more_horiz
Jaboosi! I challenge you! :D

more_horiz
PM me who wanna duel

more_horiz
Will somebody duel me? Please PM me if you want to duel.

more_horiz
Pm me for a Duelist kingdom duel, or post in my dorm room

more_horiz
hit me up if you want to duel for DK

more_horiz
Any one to play me pm me on duel network

more_horiz
Ok i'm on again message me Yami Blackstar

more_horiz
Woo nice. PM me if you want to challenge me for this tourney! But beware, you might get burnt.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum