Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHi my name is Xeroh aand im addicted to dueling EmptyHi my name is Xeroh aand im addicted to dueling

more_horiz
Im new to DA so if anyone wants to help me it will be appreciated

descriptionHi my name is Xeroh aand im addicted to dueling EmptyRe: Hi my name is Xeroh aand im addicted to dueling

more_horiz
Welcome Xeroh to the forum!

descriptionHi my name is Xeroh aand im addicted to dueling EmptyRe: Hi my name is Xeroh aand im addicted to dueling

more_horiz
Have fun.

more_horiz
The forum pretty much is self-explanatory, you don't need someone to tell you how things works here, you can find everything you're looking for in pinned topics and widgets on your upper-right side of the forum. And Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Welcome to the Kingdom of Azeroth.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply