Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey, im new here EmptyHey, im new here

more_horiz
Im new to this site and all the organized buisness of sites like this academy. So it would be really cool if someone could lead me in the right direction and kinda show me the ropes. I am familiar with Dueling Network though, i read somewhere the academy uses it mostly. So yea just wanted to get that first post out there and ask for some guidance, thanks!

descriptionHey, im new here EmptyRe: Hey, im new here

more_horiz
Welcome bro :D

more_horiz
thanks, do you play on Dueling Network?

more_horiz
Yes Oh Shit Hit me in DN and we will take a match.

more_horiz
ok, i added u as a friend on there. u seem to have a lot of DP and stuff. How r u still slifer red, is it really hard to rank up to Ra, does it take a long time?
sorry if im asking alot of questions, just trying to get a general sense of how it all works

more_horiz
Welcome!

You can always hit me on YGO PRO

There is only one Badger and that would be me :D

more_horiz
um not sure wat yugioh pro is exactly, but im on DuelingNetwork if u play that

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

Make sure to stop by the Classroom section.

more_horiz
YGOpro is a automatic dueling system that people download. Though Dueling Network is used more often. Anyways, welcome to Slifer Red. It really depends on your skill level whether you reach Ra Yellow or not, or if you want to even go to Ra Yellow. For instance, I have plenty of DP, but I just played the lottery a lot. XD Easy way to get some free DP.

more_horiz
middeastbeast81 wrote:
ok, i added u as a friend on there. u seem to have a lot of DP and stuff. How r u still slifer red, is it really hard to rank up to Ra, does it take a long time?
sorry if im asking alot of questions, just trying to get a general sense of how it all works

Bro.....I'm in Ra but not officially e.e I'll be officially in 15th of this month. An it's really easy to get in Ra, even Obelisk. But the rank can't say how good a person is.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply