Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChaos Dragons (built by myself) EmptyChaos Dragons (built by myself)

more_horiz
here is my chaos dragon build (ALL built by myself)

Chaos Dragons (built by myself) NHdidRb

Works pretty well by itself, but fixes are very much appreciated

descriptionChaos Dragons (built by myself) EmptyRe: Chaos Dragons (built by myself)

more_horiz
Charge Of The Light Brigade

descriptionChaos Dragons (built by myself) EmptyRe: Chaos Dragons (built by myself)

more_horiz
+1 Charge of the Light Brigade
Main Deck:
+2 Darkflare
+1 Eclipse Wyvern
+1 Divine Dragon Apocralyph
+1 Solar Recharge
+3 Maxx "C"

-2 Debris Dragon
-3 Royal Decree (personal preference)
-2/1 Chaos Zone

Extra Deck:
+1 Atum
+1 Gaia Dragon
+1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
+1 Giga-Brilliant (Helped me in situations, not sure about you)
+1 Number 39: Utopia
+1 Steelswarm Roach (Not sure, but E-Dragons coming up)
+1 Zenmaioh

-1 Leviair
- All synchros except for Black Rose and Scrap Dragon

more_horiz
-2 debris
2 wyvern
side decree(all 3) and instead of it put treacherous trap hole hole (1)
add 2 necro gardna's (they'll be useful believe me)

I am not sure about chaos sorcerer (a lame version of bls e.e)

more_horiz
For the Main:
You should max the Darkflare Dragon. Also no Tour Bus and Dragon Debris.
Where's Eclipse Wyvern? Run it 2-3.
Divine Dragon would be run at 1.
1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk for Solar Recharge or sometime shuffle the set monster on the deck.
1 more Tragoedia will be good. XYZ and stuffs. Or at least defend in one turn :D
Only 1 Solar Recharge. You hardly can have Lightsworn monster in your hand.
Run 1 Charge of The Light Brigade.
1 Foolish Burial. You know it :D
Don't run Allure of Darkness. You deck isn't all dark. Dangerous.
No Capsule. Replace it with D.D.R - Different Dimension Reincarnation.
Mind Control and Reasoning is also good in this deck.
Royal Decree should be sided. No main. And -1 it.

For the Extra:
No Chain Dragon, it sucks e.e
2 Leviair Dragon is not good. 1 of them will sit in the extra deck forever alone. Run at 1 and no Lavalval Chain.
XYZ Rank 5 Tiras is good. Add 1.
1 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum. This is for the agony combos.
No Stardust Dragon. It's not worth in this :D
1 XYZ Gaia also. And Utopia, Djinn.

For the Side:
No Cyber Dragon and Chimeratech. You'll find your field full of monsters.
No Rai-oh. Though it's a good card, we still have to leave it for some more rooms.
Because we have lots of monsters in the main. In the side we will have to add spells abnd traps to support them. I suggest:
2 Night Beam. Lots of decks that have good backrow.
3 Twister. Running max of it because you will find people siding Imprisoning. The effect of destroying 1 face-up spell card is good in this situation.
2 Soul Taker. To destroy the monster. Commonly the high atk monster or good effect.
1 Mirror Force. 1 is enough.
2 Mind Crush. To destroy the hands of the users of Exodia, etc,...

Hope I help you. +1 me Oh Shit I like reputation points.

more_horiz
bump. I will be usin those fixes now

EDIT: I do not use wyvern cuz it only has 2 targets. i

more_horiz
If i was you i would switch the whole tour guide engine (is some decks you need it but in this deck no Razz).
If you kick them out you will have +4 spaces left
add 1 darkflare (you don't need 3 e.e)
2 wyvern (even if the target is only red eyes add him e.e )
chaos sorcerer is sh*t xD, it is just a lame bls and I personaly don't use it, and instead of it i would recomend honest (seriously why don't you run it e.e)
I would change the 2 cards right from solar recharge to 1 soul charge of the light brigade and 1 monster reincarnation (in this deck it can be better than reborn e.e)
Kick out the veiler, space typhoon and book of moon from the side and put decree in it, and in the main deck put 1 treacherous trap hole. Now we have again + 2 e.e.
1 card destruction and 1 plaguespreader zombie (now you have a dark tuner too and you have a lot of synhcro choices e.e)
And i would change 2 debris dragon's for 2 Lumina's or 2 Necro Gardna's.

Cya XD

more_horiz
The Chaos Sorcerer is good. People say it's lame version of BLS but 2 monsters with the same banish effect are amazing. Imagine when you fight with Burning Knuckler.

3 Darkflare can be good. It helps swarming the field if you don't have Lightpulsar or any other monster. However, it's your suggestion, I don't say it's bad :D

2 Wyvern is definitely. You could add DAD in this deck too. So if you don't have Metal, you'll still have a chance to get DAD out of the field.

Veiler also would be a good idea to be with Chaos Dragon. It can negate an opp's monster's eff until the EP. And it helps having more Light monsters in the Graveyard in order to get out Lightpulsar, Darkflare, BLS, Sorcerer, etc,...

Lutalica, Decree I think it should be in side to against Imprisoning (You're the one who always use these traps Evil or Very Mad)

Necro Gardna is not a bad idea, but it should be in side. Since we need lots of monsters in the Graveyard. This banishes itself to negate just one attack, so no main Twisted Evil

Zombie is good bro :D Good advice.

Uhm...Only Ryko, Night Assailant and Card Trooper's atk are lower than 500. I'd like to replace Debris with D.D.R (Since you'll banish lots of monsters.), or Reasoning (You'll have a lot of chance to ss a monster. Your opp usually gets it wrong. And you'll have more monsters in the Graveyard.), Foolish Burial (No need to explain this.)

That's all I can say.

more_horiz
Ezio Auditore wrote:
chaos sorcerer is sh*t xD, it is just a lame bls and I personaly don't use it, and instead of it i would recomend honest (seriously why don't you run it e.e)

Cya XD

Epic fail.

What if you mill that BLS? But have Chaos Sorc in hand? Not looking to lame now is it? What if your opponet has a big beater on field and you don't have BLS but have Chaos Sorc? Not lame then is it?

Sure BLS has a overall better effect but call Chaos Sorc sh*t and a lame version of BLS is bad and you should feel bad.

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
Ezio Auditore wrote:

Cya XD

Epic fail.

What if you mill that BLS? But have Chaos Sorc in hand? Not looking to lame now is it? What if your opponet has a big beater on field and you don't have BLS but have Chaos Sorc? Not lame then is it?

Sure BLS has a overall better effect but call Chaos Sorc sh*t and a lame version of BLS is bad and you should feel bad.

I'm not feeling bad 'cause this is what I think e.e

more_horiz
Ezio Auditore wrote:
mimgrim wrote:
Ezio Auditore wrote:

Cya XD

Epic fail.

I'm not feeling bad 'cause this is what I think e.e

And in this case, what you think is bad so you should feel bad. Chaos Sorc is in no way sh*t or lame. Its easy to summon, level 6, is a spellcaster, is a DARK monater, and has a overall solid effect. That means easy field presence, which BLS has, A good effect to get rid of pesky monsters, which BLS also has, is level 6 which means easy Rank 6 (which are the best XYZs in the game), BLS doesn't have that, easy level 7 synchro and thanks to the Spellcaster type, that means Arcanite Magician, BLS certainly doens't have that, and its DARK which means a Allure target in a pinch or the other DARK support. Chaos Sorc is actually allot more versatile then BLS because of it being Spellcaster and level 6 and a DARK monster.

So all in all, Chaos Sorc is not a lame version of BLS.

more_horiz
yeah, i agree with mim. most of ur fixes are very questionable.

more_horiz
Says the one who netdecks everything.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply