Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptioncheck this weird thing  Emptycheck this weird thing

more_horiz
okay so i decided to do something different

im going start teaching spanish in the academy for points idk if this is allow but imma do it anyways

this is not your boring spanish class bla bla bla imma teach you how to learn the way every hispanic person learns by lisening ( im not saying your not going to type lol) so if interested post here lessons will be pm to you

cost:
first 10 lessons 100 poinst
after that it will be 20 points per each lesson

also i can help people who already speak spanish but need to refresh on te subject................ so post here

descriptioncheck this weird thing  EmptyRe: check this weird thing

more_horiz
yeah...about that...
EJ wrote:
THE RULES OF DUEL ACADEMY

2 ) DO NOT Spam. The following is considered as Spam:
2.8 - Using other language than English in your posts.

so yeah... :I

more_horiz
I dunno if you can open a store for that or not; but I know you can't post in DA in anything other than English (as Train conveniently copy/pasted above)

I'd ask Amy or consult the Academy Rules/terms of buying a shop.

more_horiz
Seems legit shop. But the rules ._.

more_horiz
This would be great! I'd totally support this. I'd love to teach Mandarin myself. I hope this can get passed! <3

more_horiz
This will also require communications to people outside of DA, because it's pretty difficult to learn a language by reading the entire time and not hearing what is being said.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
This will also require communications to people outside of DA, because it's pretty difficult to learn a language by reading the entire time and not hearing what is being said.

If this is to be allowed (and I personally suspect it most likely will be) then communications outside of DA would be almost mandatory; seeing as how the rules forbid posting of mixed languages in the forums itself.

Only loophole I can see is PMs, and I doubt someone can learn an entire language in PMing.

more_horiz
its true must of the writing is by pm bu the speaking part will be either on skype oovoo or phone also the rules ist's posting in other language that y i said pm

more_horiz
You can buy a special shop in DA's main shop. Other than that: Not allowed.

more_horiz
Yeah, a special shop item is needed to open such custom shop. Once you buy it, you go either by PM or other communication ways that are not posts in forum to talk and teach.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply