Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ra Yellow Leader: Graphic_H3R0

+12
Centrik
Smokey
onlyaaron17
Typical Jew™
Spitfire
Zane Truesdale
BlackWarGreymon
Frisky Badger
bakura normal
LòKóS
FSG
Jue Viole Grace
16 posters

descriptionRa Yellow Leader: Graphic_H3R0 EmptyRa Yellow Leader: Graphic_H3R0

more_horiz
A nice and warm welcome to our newest Ra Yellow Dorm Leader: Graphic_H3R0!

Since Bubbles has a lot of issues to deal with, he decided to retire as Ra Yellow Leader and pass the baton to Graphic_H3R0.
But don't worry, he received a nice Dorm Upgrade to Obelisk Blue as commemoration for his contribution as Ra Yellow Leader.

Anyway, back to the original topic...

This is your office, Graphic_H3R0, do to the dorm something honorable and bring it to glory.
I won't mention not burning it down, so far, every leader decided to turn down that request ._.

descriptionRa Yellow Leader: Graphic_H3R0 EmptyRe: Ra Yellow Leader: Graphic_H3R0

more_horiz
A new leader arises.
Said sum1 for the tenth time on the month.

descriptionRa Yellow Leader: Graphic_H3R0 EmptyRe: Ra Yellow Leader: Graphic_H3R0

more_horiz
Heh gratz man Wink

more_horiz
Go hero! Congrats mate.

more_horiz
And the Corps slowly begins to take over c:<

more_horiz
Congratulations Smile

more_horiz
Try not to fail as Leader, like everyone before you did.

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:

wth do you mean corps? like in corporation?

PS: CoNgRaTs

more_horiz
Hanze wrote:
Frisky Badger wrote:

wth do you mean corps? like in corporation?

PS: CoNgRaTs
The Constellar Corps, my friend.

more_horiz
ZaneVL wrote:
Try not to fail as Leader, like everyone before you did.

i was the greatest ra leader. so kick rocks.

congraz hero

chaos kush!

more_horiz
pssh i was the best ra leader, the only person i led was myself :<

good luck dood

more_horiz
Better not make us look like we suck. Good luck. K we got heavy sacker leader. So we ready doe. :D

more_horiz
np :D
ill try to be more active than past ra yellow leaders and do some tourneys and blow up slifer and blue dorms to pieces

more_horiz
Congratz~

more_horiz
lolsaywut? Where was my dorm upgrade? Ra Yellow Leader: Graphic_H3R0 3642635474

No doubt me n Stackz did more in Ra than most have in a long time while we ran the dorm.

Anyway, congrats Hero. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with the dorm.

more_horiz
Congrats :D

more_horiz
gratz bro, don't suck as me

more_horiz
Bro you didnt suck at all you just had troubles anyway congrats H3R0

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum