Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWatthopper eff EmptyWatthopper eff

more_horiz
i heard when there are 2 or more of this card kind in the field all watt monsters will be invicible,is that true?
how i can defeat these cards then?
and also can i negate their eff by Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon eff?

descriptionWatthopper eff EmptyRe: Watthopper eff

more_horiz
Yes, the lock is true. The only way to destroy it is by mass destruction cards like Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute.

more_horiz
Watthopper prevents Watt monsters from being targeted in battle. When two are on the field, the opponent can no longer attack watt monsters.

Watthoppers also prevent Watt monsters from being targeted by effects, thus targeting cards such as Smashing Ground cannot hit them.

As Frisky said above, only mass destruction cards can get rid of them. Torrential Tribute, Dark Hole and Fire King High Avatar Garunix can get rid of them.

And since Watthoppers effects are conditions, you cannot negate them.

Unless anyone has any contradictions or you have any more questions, this topic will be locked

more_horiz
Correction: Watthopper's effect is not a condition, it is a continuous effect. This means that the lock can be break by effect negation cards, like Skill Drain.

more_horiz
Correction: Smashing Ground does not target. You can still activate it. Same goes for Fissure.
Also, as N pointed out above, Watthopper's effect is a continuous effect, means that any non-targeting Effect Negation (like Skill Drain, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, Destiny HERO Plasma and so on) are able to negate Watthopper's effect; however, cards that would target Watthopper, such as Effect Veiler, Fiendish Chain, Breakthrough Skill and such are not able to negate Watthopper's effect.

Unlocked so further questions may be asked.

more_horiz
alrighty i get it now,thanks for all that has clarified

more_horiz
Answered, locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply